Football season brings out the fun. Time with family, cheering on your favorite team and eating the best food (something about eating food during the game just makes it so much tastier). This football season try family tailgating with King’s Hawaiian hot dog buns.
This is the first time I tried their hot dog buns and I can assure you it won’t be my last. For game days we love to stick to the “game” foods…hot dogs, hamburgers…you get my drift. I decided to have a pre-season familygate with my parents, siblings and threw together what’s soon to be the famous “Toni Hot Dog Bar” Hot dogs, buns and lots of (and I mean lots) fixins.
Our hot dog bar was so easy to do, it’s going to make the perfect game day spread for us this football season. Check out these easy steps to having a hot dog bar for your family:
- Cook Hotdogs
- Put toppings in separate containers so people can pick and choose what they want on their dog (we had onions, peppers, jalapenos, bacon, cheese, salsa, ketchup, mustard, kraut, relish and more)
- Use paper plates for easy clean up.
- Send everyone down the line (lunchline style) to fix their dogs to their liking.
Yes, they were as yummy as they look! I love that King’s Hawaiian has the hot dog buns available. Now if the games can just begin because I am ready to shout a big WAR EAGLE!!!
KING’S HAWAIIAN has an all-star line-up of sandwich products which includes: Mini Sub Rolls, Sandwich Buns, and Hamburger Buns and Hotdog buns.
Whether you are at your kid’s game or the stadium, KING’S HAWAIIAN is a great choice for a family tailgate.
What is your family’s favorite part of game day? Comment below and be entered for a chance to win $200 to put towards your next game day event.
Latest posts by Toni Patton (see all)
- Outlander Books Are Coming To Life In A New Series @TWC #Outlander - July 29, 2014
- Back To School With T-Mobile Tablets and Free Data For Life - July 28, 2014
- How to Prevent Diaper Rash and Keep your Baby’s Skin Smoother and Rash Free - July 25, 2014