This post brought to you by LifeLock Twitter. All opinions are 100% mine.
There are so many cases of identity theft in todays times it's important to do what you can to protect yourself and the ones you love. LifeLock is here to help you do just that.
Who is LifeLock? LifeLock is today's leader for identity theft protection. Providing customers with ways to make sure their identity is safe and help keep it that way. LifeLock provides information on now to keep your identity safe as well as those you love.
Check out some of the following statistics:
- Households earing more than 100K per year have the highest identity fraud rate.
- It costs an average of $1513 per person when their identity is stolen.
- 11.6 million adults had their identities stolen in 2011 and it cost over 18 billion dollars.
- 6.6% of victims are smartphone owners
- 6.8% of victims are social media users who click on applications
- 8.2% of victims are social media users who have checked in somewhere on their smartphone
- 10.1% of victims are LinkedIn users
Another way idetity theives are getting your information is through your password protected accounts. How safe is your password? Check out the following inforgraphic for some information about password protection:
Over the next year I, myself, will be trying LifeLock so check back to see more of my thoughts on this service that is going to help protect me and my family. Be sure to keep up with LifeLock on Twitter for up to date information on what they have going on.
What are you doing to make sure your family's identities are protected?
Latest posts by Toni Patton (see all)
- THE BEST EVER Netflix News!!!! - November 30, 2016
- Where Did The Passion Go? - November 29, 2016
- Hallmark Channel’s “My Christmas Dream” #CountdowntoChristmas this Saturday, Nov 19th at 8pm/7c! - November 16, 2016