It’s time to set sail with Jake and his crew in the newest Jake And The Never Land Pirates adventure. Jake and his crew have to race Bucky against the sneaky Captain Hook or they’ll lose him forever!
We recently sat down and enjoyed the new adventure Jake And The Never Land Pirates headed out on. Jake and his crew must race Captain Hook to hold onto Bucky, but can they win? My two younger children really enjoyed the Jake And The Never Land Pirates adventure.
Yo ho, let’s go! Jake And The Never Land Pirates set out on an adventure to save Bucky. Jake and his crew, must race Bucky against the sneaky Captain Hook and his Jolly Roger. Hook uses every trick in the book and wins the race. Will Jake and his crew be able to get Bucky back? With the help of Peter Pan, they embark on adventure across Never Land to save Bucky. With your help they will show that being a hero (and saving Bucky) comes by friendship, teamwork and determination.
This fun story is great for teaching kids that cheating is not the way to win in the end. It shows the importance of working together to get things done. Hitting shelves October 16, 2012, your family can enjoy Jake And The Never Land Pirates: Jake Saves Bucky along with four more exciting episodes full of adventure and fun.
With favorite characters like Izzy and Skully as well as some “Pirate-oke” this DVD is a greay way to have a day in with the family!
Here’s a little more information about the DVD:
- Voiced by Colin Ford (Jake), Madison Pettis (Izzy), Jonathan Morgan Heit (Cubby), David Arquette (Skully)
- Directed by Howy Parkins
- Release Date: October 16, 2012
- Suggested Retail Price: $19.99 (U.S.)/ $24.99 (Canada)
- Run Time: Approx. 135 minutes
What are some of your favorite shows to watch as a family?
**I received DVD for sole purpose of review. All thoughts are my own and honest. For more on my policies please check out the disclosure under the PR friendly tab.
Latest posts by Toni Patton (see all)
- Raspberry Mojito Mocktail Recipe, Perfect For Your Summer BBQ - July 20, 2016
- Toxic Relationships: My Almost Unbroken Cycle of Abuse #youAREworthMore - July 19, 2016
- Clean Up Digital Clutter with MiMedia + Giveaway - July 17, 2016