Paris the land of amore and yummy food. For you it can be a reality…..if you put your dancing shoes on. Check out what it’s all about:
Just Dance is having a Talent Search going on right now. They are looking for your moves for their next Just Dance game. So if you are the winner of this contest not only will you get a week trip to Paris (make sure to eat some croissants for me) you will also be featured in the next Just Dance game. Tell me that won’t earn you some bragging rights. Picture this at your next get together when the new Just Dance game is out, all of the sudden here your moves come “Oh yeah did I mention I made the move for this dance”. Some serious braggage right there I tell ya. Okay so the trip to Paris is icing on the cake.
I promise it’s easy to get on camera and dance, act as if no one is watching. Be fun, serious, or silly! Just be yourself! And to make you feel a little more at ease I will post a dance for ya that I have done in the past, if I can do this you definitely can put together a dance to “When I Grow Up” or “Proud Mary”. But before I post my dance (that is sure to make you realize your video can’t be that bad) here are the prizes and rules:
- A trip to PARIS! Just Dance will send you and a friend to Paris.
- Become a professional choreographer! Work with the developers of the next version of Just Dance at the Ubisoft studios for 2 days to integrate YOUR moves into the game!
- Star in the game! You will be transformed into a Just Dance character and star as the guest choreographer in the next version of Just Dance!
1. Choose a Song from the list below:
a. ‘Proud Mary’ by Ike and Tina Turner
b. ‘When I Grow Up’ by Pussycat Dolls
2. Film yourself dancing to at least 60 seconds of the song
a. Choreograph an original dance! Dance should be for all skill levels and FUN FUN FUN!!
b. You must dance solo, there is no group prize.
c. Be sure to film your entire body, we want to see all your moves!
3. Upload your video to YouTube and submit your YouTube link via the “Submit Your Video” button
4. Fill in all your information on the registration form
5. Check back often and get your friends to vote for you! The winner will be announced on Monday, May 24th so make sure to submit your video and get your votes in before then!
And now for my dance just to make you realize it’s okay to have fun. Please note I am not entering the contest and this song is not one of the songs you can to use to enter, this is a video I did just to show it’s okay to get on camera and dance. Have fun with it!
So head on over to Just Dance’s Talent Search and you may just win a trip to Paris and be in the next Just Dance game.
*This is a sponsored post. Â Opinions are solely mine.