Living in Florida, for us, means countless hours spent at the beach or in the scorching sun. I love Florida and would not want to live in any other state, but it can wreck havoc on your skin. After summer comes the fall/winter time and if I don’t keep my skin in tip top shape it gets dried out and flaky. My skin care routine starts in the shower and continues until bedtime in order to keep my skin in tip top shape.
Recently I was sent a few products from NIVEA to try and I have to say I am really liking them. I was sent the A Kiss of Olive Oil & Lemon lip care, Touch of Happiness Moisturizing Body Wash, and Happy Sensation Daily Body Lotion. I can’t say enough about these 3 products. In fact, see a few of the things I had to say about these 3 products (pardon when the sound gets a little off from the video, no idea why it’s been doing that lately):
As I said I used the body wash when I take my shower in the morning, followed by immediately using the body lotion to keep my skin soft. The aroma of the wash and lotion is perfect for stirring the senses first thing in the morning. I also apply the lotion before I head to bed so my skin knows it’s loved. The lip care I apply before I start doing my makeup and throughout the day as needed.
Here is a little more detail about each product (provided):
- New! A NIVEA Kiss of Olive Oil & Lemon Moisture Rich Lip Care – Soothes and nourishes your lips to help them look and feel their kissable best. Its hydrating formula is enhanced with natural olive oil and lemon extract to soothe and nourish even the driest of lips. This is one lip care product you’ll definitely want to have on-hand.
- NIVEA Touch of Happiness Moisturizing Body Wash – Enjoy the Happiest sensation in skin care. Awaken your senses and feel the care with this indulging lathering body wash combining the energizing scent of orange blossom and nourishing bamboo essence.
- NIVEA Happy Sensation Daily Body Lotion – With NIVEA Happy Sensation Body Lotion, the feel-good sensation of freshly moisturized skin lasts noticeably longer. Give your skin the care it deserves and inspire your senses by smoothing Happy Sensation Body Lotion all over your body every day.
*I was provided with the same prize pack that is being given away for review purposes and as a thank you for my time. Opinions are my own. For more on my policies please take time to read my disclosure under the PR Friendly tab.
Latest posts by Toni Patton (see all)
- Wordless Wednesday: Beach Life - August 24, 2016
- Celebrate National Rum Day (or any Occasion) at Cheddar’s Scratch Kitchen + GIVEAWAY - August 21, 2016
- Words Do More Than Just Hurt, They Can Kill - August 16, 2016