There are two things that really kick me into making sure I stay healthy and fit. Living in Florida where it’s beach (AKA bikini) weather 3/4 of the year and attending a red carpet movie premiere in LA where you have to wear something like this…
You see, because I live so close to a beach, I want to live a healthier lifestyle to enjoy fun in the sun without worrying what I look like. Same goes for walking the red carpet at movie premiere. Since I am attending Thor: The Dark World premiere in a few weeks, I want to kick it into high gear to make sure I smokin’ hot walking that red carpet. The thing is, I don’t want to sacrifice taste for bland when it comes to eating healthier. Thanks to the new Lean Cuisine Honestly Good meals I get to eat healthy while enjoying a flavorful dish!
Working from home and having VERY limited time, it can get tricky to find something healthy, that tastes good, and doesn’t talk to long to prepare. That’s when I usually fall back on “I’ll just run through and grab something”…it tasted great, but it wasn’t healthy. As I gear up to head to LA, I still need quick, and I want to make sure it’s healthy
I headed to Target and picked up a few flavors of Lean Cuisine Honestly Good to try out and see just how flavorful they would be. I, honestly, wasn’t too worried because I had success with Lean Cuisine in the past. For dinner, I decided to try out the Roasted Red Pepper Chicken. As mentioned, I am very limited on time, so with these meals I didn’t have to stand over a stove or wait eons for it to be ready. You can see above it’s ready in roughly 6 minutes.
It was SO GOOD. The roasted red pepper sauce was sweet and smokey, with a hint of tang. Getting to eat broccoli (my absolute favorite vegetable), chicken, and pasta was a perfect meal. I am half Italian so you can imagine my excitement over the pasta! I added some apple slices to finish off the meal. It was filling and the flavors were not disappointing.
Here is a little bit more about the Lean Cuisine Honestly Good Meals…
- Lean Cuisine has launched a NEW collection of Lean Cuisine Honestly Good meals featuring six different varieties full of 100% all natural, wholesome ingredients with a sauce you can add yourself.
- Together with their farmers, they’re donating a portion of the vegetables grown for LEAN CUISINE HONESTLY GOOD meals to local communities.
- The new Lean Cuisine Honestly Good meals are: Honey Citrus Chicken, Lemongrass Salmon, Pineapple Black Pepper Beef, Plum Ginger Grain-Crusted Fish, Pomegranate Chicken, Roasted Red Pepper Chicken
The lunch and dinner for me today will be…
It’s not just important for me to be healthier for the purely vain reasons I mentioned above, but also because I want to make sure I am around as long as possible for the sweet faces
They are so active in soccer, cheer, and gymnastics that in order for me to keep up I have to live a healthier lifestyle.
Whether that’s changing my eating habits or joining them on the field for a parents vs kids game, I have to do something to make sure I am at my best for myself and them. I want to be healthy to set an example for them. If they see me living unhealthy what would make them want to live a healthy lifestyle as they grow up and get out on their own?
How are you living a healthier lifestyle??
Latest posts by Toni Patton (see all)
- Make Me Hungry Monday: Valentine’s Day Recipes Link-Up - February 8, 2016
- Suffering In Silence: A Smile Doesn’t Mean Everything’s Okay - February 6, 2016
- Host The Perfect Party With Dunkin Donuts Vanilla Cupcake Coffee - February 5, 2016