Thanks to Cottonelle for sponsoring today’s discussion
I am busy, which means I don’t usually have a lot of time to spend in the bathroom. Especially during the school year with kids having two rounds of times. The first round has to be at school by 7:15, so looking presentable means getting up super early or making sure my bathroom routine is quick! I usually try to go for the later! So, today I am sharing some of my tips for making a quick and easy morning routine, so other moms don’t get flustered with a rushed morning.
- Do what you can at night. I love to shower in the evening and braid my hair. It, not only helps me to relax but shaves about 30 minutes off my “get ready” routine. My hair keeps great while I sleep, and when I wake it’s just a little damp, instead of sopping, so the drying time is much less. I also pick out my outfits at night, a big time saver for the indecisive fashionista!
- Let your hair down! When you sleep in a braid, you don’t even really have to dry it. Pull it out of the braid and you have beautiful beachy waves in your hair…no styling needed.
- Remember your natural beauty. While, I admit to loving makeup, I don’t love the time it takes me to put a full face on. So, unless I am going to a special event I keep it simple and that saves so much time. Get a good power, blush, mascara, and lip gloss. With powder being so easy to apply and only 3 other steps, your beauty routine is done in almost an instant.
- Get dressed and you are ready to go. My morning routine, thanks to the preparations I take the night before is usually less than 20 minutes from wakeup to “I’m ready to go”
Of course looking my best and feeling my best are two very different things. I want to feel fresh and clean, which is why I use the Cottonelle® Clean Care Routine that includes the Cottonelle® Clean Care toilet paper and Cottonelle® Flushable Cleansing Cloths, and can be found at CVS. No matter how beautiful I look, if I don’t feel beautiful (and yes that goes for my bum too), then the day might very well go down the drain!
The Cottonelle Clean routine isn’t just for mornings, it’s for all day everyday. After all, who wants to take a trip to the bathroom and leave feeling less fresh than when they went in? Not me, that’s for sure! Right now you can save $1.50 on Cottonelle with this printable coupon from CVS!
What tips do you have for a quick and easy morning routine??
Latest posts by Toni Patton (see all)
- Something to Smile About, Thanks to Cricket Wireless! Pitbull and Enrique Iglesias Tour - October 17, 2014
- Save on Dove Deodorant At Walmart! $2.00 Off Coupon! #sponsored - October 16, 2014
- Can Cascade Platinum Tackle Sticky Breakfast Foods? #DDDivas #cascadeshiningreviews #sponsored - October 15, 2014