One of the things I wish I had more often was a clean home. Unfortunately with busy schedules, deadlines to meet, and a few winks of sleep keeping the home in tip top shape is sometimes put on the back burner. The one place I always try to keep clean is my special place in the home…my bathtub. I love to sit and read a good book in my garden tub, but my kids also love to bathe in it because it is so big. Unfortunately my kids always are super dirty when they get in which leaves the ring around the tub. As in caked with dirt. It can be quite gross.
Obviously when that happens it’s time for a massive scrub down, but I don’t like using harsh chemicals Thanks to Lysol Power and Free I get clean without the harsh stuff.
LYSOL® Power & Free™Multi-Purpose Cleaner is perfect for cleaning without harsh chemicals. Check out some reasons why I am loving it:
- Kills 99.9% of viruses & bacteria.**
- Use this product to clean household areas, kitchen, and bathroom.
- No harsh chemical residue.
- No gloves, masks, or protective eye wear needed.
- Available in two fresh scents: Citrus Sparkle Zest and Oxygen Splash.
Getting to clean my sanctuary and avoid the stuff that can be harmful is definitely a way to make this mom happy. To celebrate I think it’s time for a soak in the tub I just cleaned. While I soak, go on and take a minute to check out Lysol on facebook for all the current news!!
Lysol® Power & Free uses the cleaning power of a hydrogen peroxide formula for a powerful clean with no bleach harshness! This helps ensure you don’t have to make sacrifices while cleaning, such as opening all the windows or ushering the kids and pets out of the room. Lysol® Power & Free will help you break free from your ordinary cleaning routine- it’s a powerful clean that’s family friendly!
What do you love about a clean home? One of my readers will win a bottle of Lysol® Power & Free Multi Purpose cleaner to try in their own home! Comment below to be entered to win!
Latest posts by Toni Patton (see all)
- To The Mom Whose Child Fell In With The Gorillas at Cincinnatti Zoo - May 31, 2016
- Kidbox: A Fashion Box For Kids That Teaches Social Good - May 26, 2016
- Do Not Be Afraid! - May 25, 2016