There is just a little something about M.A.C. Cosmetics that brings a smile to my face. Right now, for the holidays, M.A.C. has some great gift sets going on. Check out a few of my favorites (maybe next week I’ll show the looks so you can see what it looks like on an actual face):
- Guilty Passions: 4 Sweetly Smoked Crushed Metallic Pigments $32.50 (Shades are Dusty Desire, Femininity, Prettified and Maribu)
- Primped Out Lip Look Bag in Lavish Coral $39.50 (Lipstick in Shy Girl, Cremesheen Glass in Kiss Me Softly and Lip Pencil in Boldy Bare.)
- Guilty Passions: 4 Tenderly Warm Crushed Metallic Pigments $32.50 (Shades are Ever Elegant, Silk Stocking, Dreamy Little Thing and Darling Coquette)
- Guilty Passions: 4 Lavish Rose Lipgloss $32.50 (Includes Dazzleglass in Boys Go Crazy, Dazzleglass Creme in Demure and two Cremesheen Glass in Catwalk and Colour Saturation)
- Guilty Passions: 4 Cocktail Coral Lipgloss $32.50 (Includes Dazzleglass in Steppin Out, Dazzleglass Creme in Sublime Shine and two Cremesheen Glass in On the Scene and Geo Pink.)
It’s no surprise that I adore their lipglass products, they did make it to my Friday Favorites, afterall. The high shine of the “glass” line is awesome. They are perfect whether you are looking for a bit more color or just a super glossy look. My favorite, at the moment, is the fourth color on #4, the plum looking color. It’s so beautiful when it’s on and lasts! That’s definitely an important factor for me, it’s nice to have a lipgloss that looks great when you put it on, but I want my color to last and this does.
The crushed pigments are definitely on the high intensity side. You can used them dry or wet, as lipgloss (get a clear gloss to mix with), blush, or even nail polish (again get a clear polish for this). I love the look they give and the fact you can use them for anything you feel comfortable with is like getting several products in one.
I really can’t express what a big fan I am of M.A.C. Cosmetics. Everything from their Prep & Prime products to the last thing you put on rate high in my book. If you have a little beauty fan and you are looking for the perfect stocking stuffer or gift this holiday, head to your local M.A.C. counter and pick up some of these great gift sets…or just pick them up for yourself like I did. Keep watch for more posts on beauty products I love, after all who doesn’t love a beauty haul?
See what else I think will make great gifts by checking out my 2012 Christmas Gift Guide.