I participated in an Ambassador Program on behalf of Mom Central Consulting for Marriott Rewards®. I received Marriott Points to facilitate my review as well as a promotional item to thank me for my participation.
I love a good surprise. Okay, let me rephrase that, I love a good surprise that I am not expecting. However, if you tell me I am going to be getting a surprise I will go crazy until I get it out of you. Thankfully, Marriott Rewards®. is giving a lot of surprises to people, this year, who aren’t expecting it. Like, for instance, I was so surprised when I was asked to be a Marriott Rewards ambassador, I literally squealed when I got them email. As part of my ambassadorship, I am here today to tell you some fun that’s going on and will be bringing two more posts down the road!
Marriott Rewards is celebrating it’s 30th birthday…the big 3-0! To celebrate they are giving away a year of full-on surprises to members and non-members. So, if there is someone you know, who deserves a surprises, Marriott Rewards wants to know about it They want to celebrate with you….or with me, I am turning 35 this year, so what a great year for a surprise! Talk about celebrating in style!!!
- Marriott Rewards is looking for the most memorable ideas you can come up with, so go to yearofsurprises.com and nominate your loved one today for a surprise party.
- The first round of nominations for Year of Surprises takes place February 1 to February 28. Nominations will be reviewed based on creativity/uniqueness of entry, overall appeal of nomination essay, and feasibility of the surprise party. Three (3) winners will be chosen. Two more nomination periods will follow. For the Year of Surprises official rules, go to yearofsurprises.com/rules.
More About Marriott Rewards:
- Marriott Rewards brings memorable experiences to life for its members.
- Voted “Program of the Year” 6 years in a row, Marriott Rewards has maintained excellence rewarding members with points to redeem for hotel stays, flights, exclusive events and shopping. Marriott Rewards has maintained excellence rewarding members with points to redeem for hotel stays, flights, exclusive events, and shopping. Through their membership, guests earn status to receive memorable experiences during their hotel stays with benefits such as priority check-in and complimentary room upgrades.
- Marriott Rewards is free to join. Members can earn and redeem points at 3,700 hotels in 14 distinctive brands in 70+ countries around the world. Members can also redeem points for frequent flyer miles, cruises, car rentals, merchandise and more.
- Marriott Rewards has won the Freddie Award for “Best Hotel Rewards Program in the Americas” six years in a row and the 2011 and 2010 Frequent Travel Award for “Best Hotel Rewards Program.” It has been named best hotel rewards program by the readers of About.com, Business Traveler, Global Traveler, Executive Travel and BusinessWeek magazines.
I have submitted someone, myself, but I won’t say who…after all it has to be a surprise! Be sure to check out Marriot Rewards at Marriott.com/rewards and sign up for yourself, so you can be rewarded!
Have you ever had a surprise party thrown for you?
Latest posts by Toni Patton (see all)
- Raspberry Mojito Mocktail Recipe, Perfect For Your Summer BBQ - July 20, 2016
- Toxic Relationships: My Almost Unbroken Cycle of Abuse #youAREworthMore - July 19, 2016
- Clean Up Digital Clutter with MiMedia + Giveaway - July 17, 2016