We’ve shared our love for Mega Bloks® products in the past and the new Skylanders Giants™ Zeppelin Air Ship Assault is no different. Well, maybe a little different, in the fact this Mega Blok® review is geared toward my boys who were quite a little jealous at the Barbie versions we have reviewed in the past. Oh how their eyes lit up when the Skylanders Giants ™ Zeppelin Air Ship Assault arrived for us to play with.
Like the past reviews this one came with quite a few pieces, 133 to be exact. Most of them were quite small, so keep the bitty ones away if you can. The instructions were very easy to follow and we had it together in a matter of about 15 minutes. The hardest part was making sure we had the right pieces for each page of instructions. We figured out each page pretty easily and ended up with something that was “super awesome” according to my boys.
Grab the cannon and take aim – Eye Brawl needs to shoot down an attacking Drow Zeppelin with Zeppelin Air Ship Assault by Mega Bloks Skylanders GiantsTM. The buildable Drow Zeppelin is an aerial menace to Skylanders everywhere. Eye-Brawl’s got his eye on it and needs to use his cannon to shoot the Zeppelin down to deal with the collectible translucent Troll Greasemonkey pilot.
- Buildable Drow Zeppelin
- Buildable Eye-Brawl (Undead giant) with detachable eye.
- Collectible Greasemonkey Troll in translucent green
- Skylanders GiantsTM-inspired cannon that really fires!
- Combine with other Mega Bloks Skylanders GiantsTM sets to build your adventure!
- Ideal for kids aged 5 and up.
They have been having a blast playing with the Skylanders Giants™ Zeppelin Air Ship Assault. They can get creative and build, take apart, and build again. There has been hours of fun already and I foresee hours more ahead of us.
One reader will win the Mega Bloks® Skylanders Giants™ Zeppelin Air Ship Assault for themselves. Enter using the Giveaway Tools form below.
**We received identical product to that which is being given away for review purposes. Opinions are my own**
Latest posts by Toni Patton (see all)
- Join Me At The IAMS #FurryFoodie Twitter Party Tonight! - October 8, 2015
- Suave Lotion Helps Keep Your Skin Moisturized This Cold Weather Season - October 7, 2015
- Percy Jackson’s Greek Heroes Giveaway - October 7, 2015