GIVEAWAY IS CLOSED AS OF 1/11/10 12:01 PM CST. Â WINNER WILL BE ANNOUNCED SOON
I am one who does not let my hair air dry completely, if I did well it would not be pretty so I have to air dry, then dry with a dryer. Â However most of the time with hair dryers it still isn’t very pretty to the eye. Â My hair ends up a big poof but with all the Chi Flat Irons and FHI Flat Irons I always had a solution to the problem.
However it was a time consuming task and if I had a quick errand to run it wasn’t worth the time using the flat iron, but I had to or risk appearing in a magazine with my eyes blacked over for “worst hair”. Â Not exactly how I want to become famous.
Misikko contacted me and asked me if I would like to review one of their Superstar Professional Turbo Ionic Hairdryer’s. Â Now if you are like me, you think “Hairdryers are hairdryers”. Â Oh how wrong I was. Â When I received this hair dryer I immediately put it to the test and I will say it is one of the best hair dryers I have ever come across.
I opened the package and immediately noticed the weight of it, compared to my current hair dryer it was very light. Â The look as you can see above is very sleek and modern looking, not too girly so even my husband would take it on a trip if he needed to. Â I jumped in the shower and out I popped and put it to the test. Â I have always let my hair air dry some before drying because I have a lot of hair and even after air drying for 30 minutes it would still take 15 minutes to dry. Â Doing the same thing out of habit I air dried for 30 minutes and then grabbed the hairdryer and started drying. Â I was done in 5 minutes!!!! Â Surely this was a fluke.
Next I decided to put it to the full test and dry my hair from soaking wet, a daunting task that usually took about 30 minutes before only took me about 15 this time!!! Â That’s quite a difference in time for me. Â Now what really mattered the most was if I was going to have to spend another 30 minutes flat ironing it after drying and I did not have to. Â Time saved-check! Â Hair decent enough to leave without flat ironing-check. Â Now I will still need to flat iron my hair if I want it super sleek but I love that now for those short errands I don’t have to spend an hour on my hair to be gone only 10 minutes.
A few things about the Superstar Professional Turbo Ionic Hairdryer (from site):
- Ergonomically designed to reduce stress and tension of the wrist
- Advanced micromilled blend of natural ion complex
- Built in ion generator emits natural negative ion complex & far infrared energy, encouraging faster, healthier hair growth
- Negative ions eliminate frizz and help to seal the cuticle, creating smooth, shiny, healthy hair
- Static Free
- Ultra lightweight
- Long Life, 1200 Hour Motor
- AC 120V/60 Hz
- 2000 watts of drying power
- 4 step switch – Stop, Cool, Low Heat, High Heat
- Cool Shot
- Low Electromagnetic Field (EMFs)
- Easy Cleanable Vents
- Professional-grade Ceramic Heating Coil
- 1 Year Warranty
This dryer is definitely one that deserves the name Superstar. Â They are available for purchase over at Misikko for $129.99, that’s 19% off the regular $160 price.
Misikko has generously offered to giveaway one of their Superstar Professional Ionic Turbo Hairdryers to one(1) of my readers. This is prize valued at $129.99
REQUIRED ENTRY: Head over to Misikko and browse around all the items they have. Â Return here to leave a comment on something else from their site you would love to own.
Extra (optional) Entries:
- 1 Entry Each: Subscribe to my blog through feedburner ~ Subscribe to my blog through email ~ Follow me through Google Friend Connect ~ FollowÂ A Daily Dose on Facebook ~Â A Daily Dose on Facebook ~ Add my button to your blog~ Follow @misikko on Twitter. on twitter ~ Â
- 5 Entries: Blog about this giveaway with a link back to this post. Â Leave the post url in your comment.
- 10 Entries: Comment on up to 10 non-giveaway posts here on this blog. Â One extra entry for each, up to 10 entries.
- Unlimited Entries: Tweet about this giveaway as many times as you would like using the following tweet: Enter to win a Superstar Professional Hair Dryer valued at $129.99 Â http://bit.ly/6vREzY #dailydosegiveaways (Must have 50 followers to qualify for this). Please leave tweet url in comment.
Giveaway will close on Monday 1/11/10 at Noon CST!
Latest posts by Toni Patton (see all)
- The Dark Prophecy (Trials of Apollo, Book 2) Prize Pack Giveaway - April 28, 2017
- 13 Reason Why is Opening Up Dialogue Between Parents and Teens - April 27, 2017
- Let Mom Escape with Cafe Breaks + Mother’s Day Sweepstakes - April 26, 2017