With Valentine’s Day quickly approaching, it’s time to have some Valentine’s themed fun in the kitchen. Whether it’s for family snacks, something to take to the office, or the Valentine’s parties the kids have at school these M&M Coconut Valentine Bars are such a fun Valentine themed goodies.
- 2 Cups of graham cracker crumbs
- 1 C. butter, melted
- 1 14 oz. Can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 ½ C. flaked coconut
- 1 C. white chocolate chips
- 1 C. M&Ms
- Non-stick spray such as Pam
- Place graham crackers into a large ziploc bag and use a rolling pin to crush them.
- Melt butter and add to the crushed graham crackers. Coat 9x13 baking dish with non-stick spray and press the crumbly graham cracker and butter crumb mixture evenly into the bottom of the dish.
- Pour the sweetened condensed milk evenly over the graham cracker mixture.
- Layer remaining ingredients over the graham cracker mixture and press down firmly with a fork so they 'stick'.
- Bake on 325 for 25-30 minutes. The coconut will turn a nice golden brown color.
While these are Valentine’s Day themed due to the fun pink, red and white M&M’s, you could switch it up for holidays like Christmas using the red/green M&M’s, Easter with the Pastel M&M’s or Halloween using Reese’s Pieces. This treat is so versatile and you can have lots of fun putting so many different goodies into it.
I would love to know if you try this recipe, how you liked it. Really, though, it’s tough to go wrong with coconut and chocolate!
Latest posts by Toni Patton (see all)
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Cheesecake Bars - September 21, 2016
- Easy Blueberry Cheesecake With Fresh From Florida Produce - September 20, 2016
- Easy School Lunch With Ocean Spray, Chicken Salad and Trail Mix - September 19, 2016