It arrived all dreamlike on my doorstep, the momAgenda Refillable Folio Cover….
If you don’t know by now I have always been a huge momAgenda planner fan. There isn’t a year that goes by that you won’t find a momAgenda planner in my desk or purse. They keep me organized both on and offline. Today I am bringing to you a product from momAgenda I had never tried until it arrive on my doorstep. Thanks to being on the momAgenda COMM team I get a treated to the occasional momAgenda items and it sure brings a smile to my face. Today I am sharing with you their Refillable Spiral Folio, it’s great because you can use this with their spiral collection (minus the Mini’s). Whether you are looking for a momAgenda, notebook or myAgenda this folio will work perfect for you.
With three colors to choose from (shimmering berry pink, shimmering smokey grey, and shimmering spring green) these refillable folio’s add a splash of color to your organizational or note taking needs. I chose to go with the notebook this time, seeing as I have two planners that still have a couple months use to go. In the notebook it has 3 different areas: a graph area which is great for the artist in you, a list making area and of course a note taking area. The notebook has come in handy for me whether I have been writing down the timeline of the situation we have been dealing with, making a list of blog posts I need to get done or writing out a shopping list.
Here is a little shop talk about the Refillable Folio Cover and Spiral Notebook:
- The notebook includes 3 separate areas as mentioned. The lined area, the list area and the graph area.
- The notebook measures 7″x9″
- The refillable cover was created exclusively to house the spiral collection
- The cover is made of faux Italian leather and has a snap closure to secure your agenda or notebook while you are on the go.
- The cover measures at 7″x 9″ as well.
Both of these items are a great accessory to have at home or on the go to keep your life, lists, thoughts, and drawings a little more organized. With an inspirational quote on each page I find myself smiling whenever I open the notebook to jot something down or make a list. You can get the Refillable Folio Cover for $24.96 and the notebook runs $14.95. While you are looking around over there at these two items don’t forget to check out all the fun products momAgenda has out for the 2012-2013 year. Can you say crocodile and leopard print!!!
One winner will receive the items I have shared with you today. One refillable folio cover and one notebook to use in the cover. Simply enter using the rafflecopter form below.
Disclosure: I received the items in this post at no cost to me for sole purpose of review. Giveaway items are provided as well. This is a compensated post as part of my duties of being on the momAgenda COMM team. All opinions are that of my own and not influenced in any way.
Latest posts by Toni Patton (see all)
- Find Holiday Gifts For Everyone On Your List At Best Buy - December 19, 2014
- Why The Nextbook 10.1 Tablet Is The Perfect Gift For Anyone + Giveaway #UnwrapINTEL #sp - December 19, 2014
- Cheesy Mushroom Spinach Potato Casserole + Paypal Giveaway #sp - December 18, 2014