Back to school time in my house is probably one of the most frantic times. The kids are starting to have sports practice again, parent/teacher meetings, class parties, gymnastics….you get my drift. Not to mention my schedule of blog posts to write, emails to return, bills due, phone calls, it’s very easy for me to forget what needs to be done and by when.
In most cases if you are alive you have something going on. It could be date night, college, family night, school activities, and so much more. This is where the momAgenda 2012-2013 Home Office Edition comes in.
The planner has so many ways to keep you organized from a month at a view (great to jot down a note about an appointment) to daily happenings for yourself and your kids. I have reviewed other momAgenda products in the past and while I love them all I have to say as far as their planners go this is my favorite. Not only is it desktop size but it’s spiral, that means I don’t have to lay it all the way out, I can flip it over to the side I want with minimal space usage. SCORE!
Features included in the momAgenda 2012-2013 Home Office Edition are:
- Month at a glance
- Weekly view for more detailed notes
- Two folders to keep papers in (one in front and one in back)
- Tabbed months. Makes it so easy to get to the month you need to.
- Useful websites (mine is even on there which makes me a little giddy)
- Phone numbers and online resources for different airlines, hotels, etc.
- Family medical information area
- Birthday/anniversary area
- Page for website/login/password
- Several important number pages.
This agenda is truly AMAZING and definitely helps to keep me organized as a wife, mom and entrepreneur. It’s 9″x 11″ and comes in charcoal, hot pink, lime or navy. Personalization is also available. Organization is important to keep my sanity and keep life in order. Thanks to the momAgenda 2012-2013 Home Office Edition I am having very little trouble staying organized. Now if I could just get my brain to get as organized as momAgenda makes my life.
One winner will receive a momAgenda Home Office Edition to help them get a little more organized this school year. Enter using form below!
Disclosure: I received the items in this post at no cost to me for sole purpose of review. Giveaway items are provided as well. This is a compensated post as part of my duties of being on the momAgenda COMM team. All opinions are that of my own and not influenced in any way.
Latest posts by Toni Patton (see all)
- On The Go With The Samsung Galaxy Note 5 and Sprint - November 24, 2015
- Easy Ways To Spread The Care This Christmas Season - November 23, 2015
- Mockingjay Part 2, A Family Movie Review - November 23, 2015