momAgenda has helped to keep me organized for years. Appointments, kids practices, blog posts…you name it and it’s probably written in my agenda. Today, however, I want to share with you a little something outside of the agenda round, today we are talking sports. Each of my children are involved in some kind of sport. My boys are playing soccer and my girl is flipping in gymnastics. Having kids in sports means A LOT of pictures are taken during sports season.
Whether it’s individual photos of them in action or a group shot to remember the team they played on photos are a must for this mom. Some are taken by me while some are taken by team photographers and until now there hasn’t been an easy way to showcase the photos. If I hang them all on the walls people will start to refer to me at The Photo Lady. Thanks to momAgenda I have a way to showcase them without looking like I decided to use photos as wall paper. momAgenda sent me one of their Sports Years and now I can showcase my kids sports photos without hesitation, as well as store extra photos.
I love all the space you have to add information about that particular season, as well as the room you have to store and showcase photos. Here is a bit more information on Sports Years:
- Each folder is 11 x 11 and holds team rosters, team photos, awards, newspaper clippings, and more. Each book contains 14 folders.
- Each folder has space for information like your child’s age, height, and weight, plus other important information like teammates, coaches’ names, and season highlights. There’s also space to attach your child’s picture. Write in as much or as little as you want – it’s up to you!
- Just one book for your child’s sports career makes it easy to keep an archive of all your most important and treasured sports memories, all in one place!
- High quality, durable construction means these books are designed to last a lifetime. Preserve it now, and later, pass it on to your son or daughter. In between, pull it out and enjoy with your child.
- Don’t forget to personalize your Sports Years book with your little Olympian’s name, for that special touch.
I will be using it a bit untraditional and putting all my kids in one Sports Year then when it’s filled up get another one and so on. It’s going to be so nice to have a place to keep those memories for years to come. Each Sports Years is $32.00 (plus shipping) and will preserve your sports memories for years to come.
One lucky reader will win their very own Sports Years thanks to MomAgenda. Enter following the instructions in the rafflecopter form below.
**Giveaway ends at 12:01 A.M. (est) on 10/15. I was provided with product for sole purpose of review and am a member of the momAgenda COMM team which results in a small compensation for my time. All opinions are always honest and my own. For more on my policies please see my disclosure under the PR friendly tab.**
Latest posts by Toni Patton (see all)
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens Global Unboxing Event - August 26, 2015
- Effortless Meals ~ Easy Chicken and Dumplings - August 25, 2015
- Go Back To Campus With Schick - August 24, 2015