The loveable creatures from Monsters, Inc. will be gracing the big screen again in the prequel titled “Monsters University”. Check out the official poster for the movie…A to the DORABLE!!!
We all know Mike Wazowski and James P. Sullivan (Sully) are the best of friends in Monsters, Inc. but was that always the case? Not exactly! In fact, enemies might be a better description of how their relationship started out. They couldn’t be more different if they tried. So, how did two monsters that could not stand each other end up the best of friends? That’s exactly what we will get to find out in Monsters University.
We get a look back in time as Sully and Mike meet, have plenty of differences and, as we all know, eventually overcome them to be the best of friends. We get to go back in time with these fun characters and see where it all began!
A few facts about the Monsters line of movies:
- “Monsters, Inc.,” originally released on November 2, 2001, was nominated for four Oscars®: Best Animated Feature Film, Best Original Score, Best Sound Editing and Best Original Song—“If I Didn’t Have You,” for which it won.
- “Monsters University” will hit U.S. theaters nearly 12 years after the “Monsters, Inc.” theatrical debut.
- Billy Crystal and John Goodman reprise their roles in the prequel as the wise-cracking Mike Wazowski and lovable Sulley.
- “Monsters University” features a host of new faces and a few returning favorites from “Monsters, Inc.”
I don’t know about you but I am excited to see the characters I already know and love, and get to meet some new faces. I am ready to see where it all began…so are my kids!
Will you be heading to see Monsters University when it hits theaters June 21, 2013??
Latest posts by Toni Patton (see all)
- How to Prevent Diaper Rash and Keep your Baby’s Skin Smoother and Rash Free - July 25, 2014
- Piston Peak National Park Tour #FireandRescueEvent - July 25, 2014
- McDonald’s Is A Fun Treat, On Occasion, For Our Family Night Out #sp - July 25, 2014