I am a huge fan of old navy for my family. One of our favorite items are their tees. We have tees from Old Navy that are several years old. I just can’t bear to get rid of them because they are so comfy. When they wear out their welcome as “places to go” clothes due to stains or whatever they stick around as play clothes for my kids. We were recently sent one of Old Navy’s BEST TEES for my daughter to try out.
The first thing I noticed when we received it was the softness. That’s one thing that is a must for my daughter. If it’s “itchy” in anyway she throws it off and won’t touch it. It was a hit and she wore it to school the next day. I noticed right off that I ordered her a 6x and it did run a little big compared to her other t-shirts but it didn’t look bad.
Old Navy BEST TEES are available for men, women, and kids. I loved that Old Navy BEST TEES are available in such a wide variety of colors, this time we stuck with navy blue. They also come in styles such as fitted, vintage and perfect tees. With cuts like long-sleeved, crew, v-neck, short sleeved, camisoles, ribbed tanks, racerbacks and hoodies. Such an array of styles and colors to choose from I’d venture to say it would be hard for me not to find something I liked (for myself or my family). The BEST TEES arrange in price from $8.50 to $22.94 and are available in the following sizes:
- Women: XS-4X
- Men: S-3X, select styles offered in tall
- Kids: 5-16, select styles offered in husky and slim for boys as well as plus and slim for girls
- Toddlers: Seclet styles for sizes 12M-5T
So you see, you are covered no matter what! If you don’t believe me then listen to Mr. T….
I wrote this review while participating in a blog tour campaign by Mom Central Consulting on behalf of Old Navy and received a product sample to facilitate my review, and a promotional item to thank me for participating.
Latest posts by Toni Patton (see all)
- Dove Wants To Know, Who Do You Feel Beautiful For? #FeelBeautifulFor #ad - November 21, 2014
- Fergie Talks Motherhood, AMAs, Music, and More #ABCTVEvent - November 21, 2014
- Why You’ll Fall In Love With Disney’s Feast #BigHero6Event - November 20, 2014