The weather is still warm here in Florida, but it should start cooling off soon. That means when the sun starts to go down it usually gets to be about the perfect time for enjoying the outdoors with family. We love to take our food and drink outside and watch the sunset while creating memories. A new drink I recently made is the perfect addition to those outdoor evenings, a pear and mint tea mocktail. It’s super easy to make and only uses four ingredients.
The ingredients are Gold Peak: Harvest Pear Limited Edition Tea, Mint, Sparkling Water and Pear (for garnish).
- Take 2 mint leaves and place in a pestle (or bowl if you do not have a pestle), then crush gently with a mortar (or back of spoon). Because you are using the leaves in a drink, you just need to gently crush, just enough to release the juices
- Place crush mint leaves and ice into the bottom of a glass.
- Fill about 2/3 of the way up with Gold Peak: Harvest Pear tea
- Fill the rest of the glass with sparkling water.
- Garnish with a pear slice and/or whole mint leaf
- Stir and enjoy
This Pear and Mint Tea Mocktail is perfect for these warm nights. We love to enjoy this drink with my Chicken Teriyaki Rolls. We marinate our chicken tenders with the Soy Vay® Veri Veri Teriyaki® marinade, then grill them on our indoor grill (0r if you are in a hurry like we usually are, buy pre-grilled chicken, then you can toss them in a pan and sautee with the marinade). Once cooked we put sushi rice, chicken and veggies (or chicken and rice only if your kids are picky like mine) into a bowl for an easy meal. It’s a super easy meal and goes perfectly with my Pear and Mint Tea Mocktail. Don’t worry if you don’t have time to make the mocktail the Gold Peak Tea is ready-to-drink just as it and it’s delish! While other flavors of Gold Peak are available all year, be sure to pick up the Harvest Pear while you can because it is a seasonal flavor and only available for a short time.
The Gold Peak Tea and Soy Vay® Veri Veri Teriyaki® marinade are the perfect companions for your grilling occasion this fall. Check out your local Owen’s store for their great prices on both the Gold Peak Tea and the Soy Vay® Veri Veri Teriyaki® marinade. Starting 10/9 you can get a $1 off coupon for Soy Vay® products.
You can head to your local Owen’s or Dillon’s stores and buy Gold Peak tea and Soy Vay for your recipe, so you can make these yummy recipes. Be sure to grab the coupons and locate your local store here.
So, enjoy a grilled dinner with this tasty Pear and Mint Tea Mocktail with your family. It’s easy to make and tastes great! Have you ever tried Gold Peak: Harvest Pear tea?
Latest posts by Toni Patton (see all)
- Cheddar’s Scratch Kitchen Wants Us All To Inspire Goodness + $50 Gift Card Giveaway - March 21, 2017
- Raceday Food Ideas To Enjoy During the IMSA Racing Event - March 14, 2017
- Homemade Berry Sorbet - March 13, 2017