We all know how much I love accessories for my techie products. What I have recently learned is how much more I love those accessories when they help my productivity and are stylish. I was sent the Plus Motif iPad and iPad mini case to review and I could not be more pleasantly surprised with this case.
What exactly is it, glad you asked:
It’s a case and notepad all in one. I can’t tell you how many times I have been out and about with my iPad and wanted to jot down a note. I would have to close out what I was doing and then open the virtual notepad just to do that. Either that or carry a notebook with me. I admit to preferring writing notes on paper, it’s just something I have always done and a hard habit to break even with all the note taking technology.
With the Plus Motif iPad case I don’t have to give up writing my notes down the old fashioned way. Each case comes equipped with a legal pad, the area for your device, and a 2-in-1 stylus/pen combo. You can adjust it to work with you no matter if you are left or right handed. It is a hard case and feels very sturdy, being a hard case it does make it a bit heavier when toting your iPad.
The funnest part for me was being able to customize the look with interchangeable design. You select the main color cover you want and then the possibilities are endless with the easy to change accents. Check out the one I have below:
I got the gray case with the matching motif as well as the seashore accent. I loved being able to change out the motifs and fully intend on adding more to my collection so my case can match whatever outfit I am wearing. With it being so easy to change out, I can change my motif as much as I change my clothes. I love being trendy when it comes to cases.
You can use the Plus Motif cases with several products, here are the breakdown of the sizes:
- Large Size – iPad ® all versions except iPad mini
- Medium Size – iPad mini®, Kindle Fire®, Nook®, Google Nexus®
- Small Size – Kindle® black & white e-readers, Kindle Paperwhite®
A few more details of interest:
- Comes in 4 sizes,
- Choose between 16 colors
- Has up to 72 different motifs for your case.
- Can be used as a stand up case with three positions, perfect for movie watching
- With a padded back, magnetic closure and four black elastic bands your device is held in securely.
I have really enjoyed my Plus Motif case and can’t wait to get an iPad mini so I can start using that one. What are some of your favorite tech accessories?
**I received product at not cost to me for sole purpose of review. Opinions are my own**
Latest posts by Toni Patton (see all)
- What’s Changing On Netflix In April #StreamTeam - March 29, 2015
- Family Updates, Showcasing The Ones I Love - March 28, 2015
- Dreamworks HOME In Theaters Today + Prize Pack Giveaway - March 27, 2015