Hey everyone, it’s yours truly and I am going to try to bring back Positively Positive Fridays. This is the announcement telling you what it’s all about and how you can get involved. Don’t worry under the video I will have more explanation too.
Okay so the rules are simple:
1) You have to feature something positive. It can be anything about yourself, family, friends, a goal you have achieved, something you are proud of..as long as it’s positive you can play along. And let’s be real here, we all can think of at least something or someone that’s positive right!
2) YOU MUST VLOG. This is a great way to interact. So your talk has to be on video, we want to see that face and hear the smile in your voice as you are sharing the positive with us.
3) YOU DO NOT HAVE TO HAVE A BLOG TO PARTICIPATE. If you just like to video and don’t have a blog, you can participate too. All you have to do in that case is grab the link to your Positively Positive video and link it up instead of the blog post.
4) Link up, whether it’s just the link to your video directly or if, like me, you blog and are going to make it into a post all you have to do is grab whichever link and add it to the linky each week.
This is a great way to get comfortable being on camera and remembering that we can always find something to be positive about. Whether you are promoting something/someone else or highlighting yourself there is always something we can find to be positive about. We may not feel it everyday but now at least once a week on Positively Positive Friday’s we can be happy and cheer ourselves or another one.
The first official link up will be this coming Friday (June 18) feel free to go ahead and record between now and then whenever something positive happens. Happy Sunday and get to vlogging.
Latest posts by Toni Patton (see all)
- The Single Moms Club In Theaters March 14 & Giveaway - March 10, 2014
- Wrapping Up the LISTERINE® 21-Day Challenge - March 7, 2014
- EXCLUSIVE: Captain America: The Winter Soldier, On Set With Chris Evans! #CaptainAmericaEvent - March 6, 2014