- Quaker Whole Hearts
- Quaker Oatmeal Squares
- Quaker Instant Oatmeal
- Quaker Soft Baked Cookies and Crunchy Oat Granola Cookies
- Quaker Yogurt Granola Bars
- Quaker Soft Baked Bars
- Quaker Stila Crispy Oat Cookie Bars and Bits
I have been feasting on these cereals, oatmeals, and bars and loving them. I have to say the chocolate chip oatmeal is probably my favorite, I have kid tastebuds occasionally. My husband is a big fan of the bars. He rides a motorcycle most days to work and he loves that the snack bars are the perfect size to fit in his backpack. What did the kids love….the cookies of course. It’s like a secret language, they know when a cookie has hit the house before I even tell them. I love that the oatmeal cookies are better for them than the normal cookies we have on hand. It gives them sweet while being a little healthier for them.
I love each of these products that Quaker has come up with and they have definitely made themselves a staple in our house. Quick and easy, sometimes portable snacks are definitely a must for this busy families life. And that is just what Quaker has done with these new products.
One reader will win a box of Quaker goodies similar to the items pictured above. Enter using the rafflecopter form below
**I received items in this post for sole purpose of review. Please see my disclosure under the PR Friendly tab for more information.
Latest posts by Toni Patton (see all)
- Cheesy Mushroom Spinach Potato Casserole + Paypal Giveaway #sp - December 18, 2014
- TalkToSanta.com: Let Your Kids Enjoy A Live Chat With Santa - December 17, 2014
- Celebrate Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer’s 50th Anniversary + Giveaway #Rudolph50 - December 17, 2014