Hey Hey, welcome to Quotable Sunday and thanks for joining in. If this is your first time…Welcome! To participate:
~ Post one or more quotes, song lyrics, etc on your blog.
~ Grab the post url and add it to Mr. Linky below.
~ Check back throughout the day and visit the other participants.
Today my quotes are actually some lyrics from Point of Grace’s song How You Live (Turn Up the Music). This song brings me to tears every time I hear it (in a good way). It’s just an awesome song. So I thought I would take a few of the lines out of it for my Quotes today:
Wake up to the sunlight with your windows open
Don’t hold in your anger or leave things unspoken
* Absolutely this is so true, when you hold in your anger (whether it is toward a person or a situation) it is only time before you explode, get it out, speak your mind and then you can work on moving on. This doesn’t mean intentionally trying to hurt someone else or causing drama but for situations you have going on why not try talking it out with the person or dealing with the situation in a good way so that you don’t have it bottled up
Have what you want, but want what you have
And Don’t spend your life looking back
* Be happy with what you have, the past is the past for a reason, why dwell on it.
Kiss all your children and dance with your wife
Tell your husband you love him every night
* This is so important, make sure you treasure every moment with your family.
Don’t run from the truth you can’t get away
Just face it and you’ll be okay
* Speaking from experience, the truth always catches up with you, its better to be honest with those you love no matter what
So give to the needy and pray for the greiving, even when you don’t think that you can
Cause all that you do is bound to come back to you, so think of your fellow man
* I have mentioned before praying for those who attack me, if I can do that I can surely pray for those who have needs and who are experiencing a hard time in their life. Our actions and how we treat others speak volumes about the type of person we are, everything eventually comes back to you and I prefer for it to be blessings and good
Make peace with God and make peace with yourself
â€˜Cause in the end thereâ€™s nobody else
* No matter what things you have done, said or thought, it’s not what other think, they are not your judge. For me it only matters what God thinks, he knows the true intentions of my heart. I can be at peace because of that.
You won’t regret it, looking back from where you have been
Cause it’s not who you knew and it’s not what you did, it’s how you live
* In the end, it’s not who you know so that is false security, it’s not what you did the past is the past but it is how you live now and the days to come.
This song is such a wonderful song and really has an awesome message…it really is all about how you live. Are you living a life that is a good example? Do you treat others with respect and kindness? We should work every day to achieve living a life that others can look at and see the good, it’s all about how you live