Well hello there this Sunday. I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Today for Quotable Sunday I wanted to share some quotes from Joyce Meyer. I absolutely love this lady, her sermon’s always speak to me. So today I want to share some of the quotes she has said that I absolutely love:
- One mistake does not have to rule a person’s entire life.
- You can be pitiful, or you can be powerful, but you can’t be both.
- It is impossible to be both selfish and happy.
- There is something that you can do that no one else can do just like you so love your life.
- You can suffer the pain of change or suffer remaining the way you are.
- Put your expectations on God, not people.
- Stop determining your worth and value by what other people say. Be determined by what the Word of God (scriptures)says
I could go on and on, she has so many wise quotes. I love that lady. If you are participating in Quotable Sunday just leave your link in the comment area so I can check out the quotes you have.
Which quote of Joyce Meyer’s that I listed do you like the most?
Latest posts by Toni Patton (see all)
- The Most Important Things For A New Mom To Buy Her Baby - April 30, 2015
- Marvel’s Daredevil Now On Netflix + More Marvel Shows For The Family #StreamTeam - April 30, 2015
- Easy Summer Drink Idea: Sweet Sangria Recipe #LBandME - April 29, 2015