Waving hello to all my fellow Quotable Sunday participants, readers and just those who love quotes. If you like quotes, song lyrics, movie quote, bible verses please join us each Sunday as we share. Yes I know it’s on Saturday this week, but I will not be home Sunday so I am doing it today 🙂
If you have a blog simply post with a link back to my site, so others can find us, and add your link to the linky below. If you don’t blog feel free to join in down in the comments!
Since this coming Friday is Veteran’s Day I thought I would share some quotes along those lines.
- It is easy to take liberty for granted, when you have never had it taken from you. ~Author unknown, sometimes attributed to M. Grundler
- This nation will remain the land of the free only so long as it is the home of the brave. ~Elmer Davis
- As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them. ~John Fitzgerald Kennedy
- How important it is for us to recognize and celebrate our heroes and she-roes! ~Maya Angelou
Do you have any Veteran’s Day themed quotes that you love?
Link up below if you are participating!
Latest posts by Toni Patton (see all)
- Colorful Spring Fashions For Kids From Crazy 8 - April 28, 2016
- Home2 Suites By Hilton Tallahassee Review - April 28, 2016
- What Good Is It To Worry, Just Give It To God…And Be Carefree - April 26, 2016