Post sponsored by Lunchbox but all opinions are my own
I told you all about one of my new favorite recipes for summer grilling parties, now it’s time to share with one of my favorite drinks to bring to the table (or party). A raspberry mojito mocktail! This refreshing drink is made with just seven ingredients and is so refreshing on a hot summer day! It’s perfect for those summer cookouts!
Raspberry Mojito Mocktail Ingredients
- Dasani Lime Sparkling Water
- Cran-Raspberry Juice
- Fresh Limes
- Fresh Raspberries
- Fresh Mint
Instructions For Making the Raspberry Mojito Mocktail
- In a pot pour 1/4 cup of sugar and 1/4 cup water (can use larger amounts if you are going to be making more than a few). Heat over medium heat, constantly stirring until sugar is dissolved to make a simple syrup, set aside. *I do this about 30 minutes before so it has time to cool*
- Put 3-4 raspberries in a cup with 3-4 mint leaves.
- Pour cooled simple syrup over raspberries and mint and muddle together with the end of a wooden spoon, try to keep mint leaves intact as you just want to release the flavor, then fill with ice.
- Pour 1/4 cup cran-raspberry juice and juice one-half of the lime into the mixture
- Fill the rest of the way with Dasani Lime Sparkling Water, stir, garnish with raspberries or lime wedge, and enjoy!
This raspberry mojito mocktail is such a simple drink recipe, and it’s perfect for those outdoor get-togethers.
You can get Dasani Sparkling Water and all your other ingredients at Kroger. Right now you can get an eight pack of Dasani Sparkling Water (lemon, lime, berry, tropical pineapple, raspberry lemonade or black cherry) for all those refreshing summer mocktails you are going to have at your next summer grilling party. We love Dasani Sparkling Water because it has no artificial flavors and zero calories and contains no juice. Just simple goodness. Perfect for drinking alone or to use in your mocktails!
So, what are you waiting for, get ready to impress guests with your Raspberry Mojito Mocktail. It is the perfect addition to your summer grilling get-together! What type of mocktail do you think you would make?
Latest posts by Toni Patton (see all)
- Pensacola Beach’s ‘Bands on the Beach’ 2017 Lineup #Travel - February 21, 2017
- Sick Day Must Haves! #SickJustGotReal #Ad - February 17, 2017
- Easy Cheesy Buffalo Dip Recipe - February 15, 2017