Disclosure: I participated in a campaign on behalf of Mom Central Consulting (#MC) for Reebok. I received a product sample to facilitate my review and a promotional item as a thank you for participating.
Living in the fun Florida heat, I tend to gravitate toward flip flops. Why? Because they are light and airy, perfect for those sunny days Florida bestows on us during most of the year. I like to look cute but I was pretty limited on looks because of my flip flop only , because they keep my feet cool rule. Not the case anymore, thanks to Reebok Skyscapes I picked up from Kohl’s.
The first thing I noticed, when they arrived in the mail, was how light they were! Now, please note, these are not made for running, you’ll need your regular tennis shoes for that. These are made for daily wear and the minute I put them on, I knew they were going to quickly become one of my favorite pair of shoes. With enough support to make you feel like you are walking on clouds, but not so much that the shoe is heave, the skyscapes are (for me) the perfect summer shoe!
At just 5 ounces, you barely notice they are there and that is what I love about my usual flip flop! I get more protection and don’t have to sacrifice weight. Not only are they comfy they are super cute. I love wearing this style of shoe with shorts, capris, and even dresses. Being so versatile and working with almost any fashion (I would forego any formal dresses), the Reebok Skyscape have definitely taken a hold of my heart. Seems I’m not the only mom who loves them…check out what Model and Mom, Miranda Kerr, has to say about the Reebok Skyscape shoes:
- Foam material in the upper for softness and flexibility
- Low-cut design for added mobility
- Seamless construction for minimized rub and irritation
- Unique architecture designed to support the foot and provide all-day comfort
- Minimal rubber accents only where needed for traction
- Skyspring technology – features a unique design architecture designed to help support the foot and provide all day comfort
- 5.0 ounces
So, this summer, when you are looking for that perfect shoe, consider the Reebok Skyscape! The lightweight, airy feel is perfect for hot days and the look is cute and fun! I’ll be sporting mine quite a lot through this summer!!
Latest posts by Toni Patton (see all)
- It’s Time To Treat Yourself To Massage Envy - November 26, 2015
- On The Go With The Samsung Galaxy Note5 and Sprint - November 24, 2015
- Easy Ways To Spread The Care This Christmas Season - November 23, 2015