It’s a new year, which means a lot of us are changing things. It could be changing bad habits into good ones, taking better care of ourselves, taking more time for ourselves, making more family memories. Change is always a theme for the new year. In fact I started my new year off a little bold. I decided to add a red streak to my black hair. Not only is change big, but cleaning out our house and restocking our favorite items, like most of the Johnson & Johnson Healthy Essentials, back up.
I am ready to have clean teeth, fresh eyes, clean cuts (because accidents happen), soft skin, clean skin, beautiful hair, and Johnson & Johnson have helped me get a jump start on that with the box of goodies they sent me. While, I know they won’t last the whole year, and I will have to stock up, I am excited they they are helping me (and you) save!
To help families usher in a healthy New Year, HEALTHY ESSENTIALS® is offering amazing printable coupons, tips & tools and so much more. You can save over $45 by visiting www.HealthyEssentials.com in January and signing up for extra-special HEALTHY ESSENTIALS® coupons and offers. Now that’s a deal, saving over $45, I’d say that will help me start the New Year off in a great way!
Ring in the New Year with Healthy Essentials at the #Moms4JNJConsumer Twitter Party
We are excited to join Johnson & Johnson Family of Consumer Companies for a Twitter party to talk about HEALTHY ESSENTIALS® for the New Year, resolutions, family wellness and how to score great deals on health and hygiene products! Learn how HEALTHY ESSENTIALS® can help you reach health-related goals for 2014.
- When: Tuesday, January 14, 1 p.m. ET
- Hashtag: #Moms4JNJConsumer (plus #ad or #sponsored for co-hosts)
- Follow: @ToniPatton, @theMotherhood, @CooperMunroe, @EmilyMcKhann, @TheMotherhood25
- Prizes: We will randomly award 15 prizes throughout the party, from all eligible correct responses to trivia questions. Each prize includes an assortment of Johnson & Johnson Family of Consumer Companies HEALTHY ESSENTIALS® products with an estimated retail value of $50.
- Prize Eligibility: No purchase necessary. Entrants must be legal residents of the 50 United States + D.C. 18 years of age or older. Void where prohibited.
- Twtvite: http://twtvite.com/
One more little (okay, not so little) thing. How would you like the chance to go to the 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil™? Visit HealthyEssentials.com and see if your wish could come true. Plus, get tips and coupons to save on your favorite products for the New Year. All you have to do is share a picture or story of a moment of caring in your life and you could scream “GOAL!” from Brazil. Visit www.healthyessentials.com for more information on this amazing opportunity!
**This post is part of the HEALTHY ESSENTIALS® 2014 program by Johnson & Johnson Consumer Companies, Inc. and The Motherhood, who sent me a box of products and compensated me for my time. Opinions, experiences and photos shared here are all my own, and I hope you enjoy them.
Latest posts by Toni Patton (see all)
- Milk Bone Brushing Chews Promote Healthy Teeth, Treat Your Pup Today! - January 23, 2015
- Blueberries Are Perfect For Healthier Eating in 2015 - January 21, 2015
- RapidLash Eye Enhancing Serum Review #RapidLash #IC #ad - January 21, 2015