Back to school can be a bit hectic. Getting the supplies, stocking the pantry, filling out mounds of paperwork, and everything else that makes you remember it’s time to go back to school. It’s so easy to get stressed out, trust me I know.
Thanks to Kraft foods I was able to get a little more organized and enjoy some yummies as we got ready for back to school. Before I share with you what those were I wanted to share a few times to make the back to school time a little less stressful.
- If your school has orientation aka “meet the teacher” before the first day of school, fill out whatever paperwork you can while there. When you have more than one child and they have 5-10 different papers you need to fill our and return the next day it can overwhelm you. While meeting your child’s teacher take a moment and ask them if they have any of the papers handy to go ahead and turn in.
- Pay ahead. If you child eats school lunches, don’t worry about forgetting to give them lunch money. If you pay the account when you get paid enough to last until the next paycheck it’s much easier than giving them the money each day.
- Shop the sales. After the back to school rush head to your local Walmart (or whichever store) and take advantage of the low prices going even lower. They have an over abundance of supplies and will be marking it WAY down and it’s a given you are going to need more supplies before the school year is over. Take advantage of the sale and stock up
Those are just a few tips I follow every year and they definitely help me save my sanity. Kraft is helping me save my sanity a little this year too with a pack full of goodies and things to help me stay organized. I was thrilled when I got a box full o’ stuff from them. Check out all the goodies they sent (my notes about the products are in italics):
·CAPRI SUN Super V Fruit and Vegetable Juice Drink(Fruit Punch): CAPRI SUN Super V is a new refreshing fruit & vegetable juice drink that kids will enjoy and moms will feel good about serving. The new ready-to-drink beverage, which comes in the popular CAPRI SUN pouch, contains a combined serving of fruits and vegetables (3/4 from fruit juice and 1/4 from vegetable juice) and is a good source of fiber, offering a perfect blend of nutrition, great taste and “kid cool.” *These are always a hit with my kids for lunches and after school snacks, they were gone before school even started**
·LUNCHABLES with Smoothie: New Turkey and Cheddar Sub Sandwich with Chiquita® Strawberry Banana Smoothie and Double Stuf OREO cookies is the perfect first-day lunch time option that combines all of your kids’ favorites! You can also try the new Chicken Strips and Deep Dish Pizza options to add some variety to lunchtime! Also, look out for more exciting Lunchables news coming your way next month directly from the Lunchables team. *I LOVE that it now comes with a smoothie, I may or may not have kept this for myself…shhhh**
·JELL-O with Mix-Ins Pudding Packs: Feed your family a snack you can feel good about with new JELL-O with Mix-Ins. Mix your favorite toppings into your favorite pudding flavors to create your new favorite dessert. Kids will love trying the six fun flavors like Strawberry Shortcake, OREO Dirt Cup, Birthday Cake, German Chocolate Cake, Turtle Sundae and Banana Caramel Pie. And you’ll love that they’re made with real milk. *Is there anything better than JELL-O…I mean really!!**
·CHIPS AHOY!: Whether it’s packed as a surprise lunchbox treat or with some milk after school— you’ll love CHIPS AHOY! Chewy Gooey Caramel and Chewy CHIPS AHOY! made with Reese’s ® Peanut Butter Cups. One, infused with a soft caramel inside, the other, a chewy treat packed with Reese’s ® Peanut Butter cup pieces. *I HAVE NO WORDS. These are the sweetest treat (no pun intended). They take cookies to a whole new level, just a warning…plain chocolate chip may never work for you again**
· New! VELVEETA CHEESY SKILLETS Dinner Kits in Creamy Beef Stroganoff and Lasagna: Craft your family a quick, easy, molten and melty dinner made with the liquid gold of VELVEETA. Wield your skillet and one pound of ground beef to forge a feast of new Creamy Beef Stroganoff, with premium seasonings, curly ribbon pasta, and creamy VELVEETA cheese sauce. Or, forge VELVEETA CHEESY SKILLETS Lasagna by smiting together one pound of ground beef, lasagna noodles, red sauce and premium seasonings together with the liquid gold of VELVEETA. **I did not get to try these myself because my husband used them while I was gone to an event but his words were “Those VEVEETA dinners were the bomb…and if he says so, I believe him because he is honest when it comes to food**
The package also included a meal planner pad, calendar stickers, backpack, memo pad, sweat-free ice pack, crazy straws, and hand sanitizer. All of which I am enjoying and are helping me stay a little more organized in this back to school crazy time. Don’t fret, you too can have some goodies and get a little more organized because Kraft is providing a prize pack to one of my lucky readers.
Disclosure: Kraft Foods is providing the prizes for this program at no cost to me and has provided me with a gift of equal value for review. This program is not administered or sponsored by Kraft Foods or its affiliates, but solely by A Daily Dose of Toni.
Latest posts by Toni Patton (see all)
- Kidbox: A Fashion Box For Kids That Teaches Social Good - May 26, 2016
- Do Not Be Afraid! - May 25, 2016
- An Open Letter To Laughing Chewbacca Lady - May 24, 2016