The information, product, gift card, and giveaway have been provided to me by Ontel. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
It’s back to school time which means my schedule gets even busier than it was during the summer. So I was thrilled to have a chance to try out the Simply Straight straightening brush, which has become my new favorite way to straighten my hair. I have nature wave to my hair so, more often than not, I let it air dry. However, there are times I like to change it up and straighten it to get that silky, smooth looks. Before it would take me almost an hour to straighten my hair due to the volume and wave.
With the Simply Straight ceramic straightening brush, I was able to straighten it in about 20 minutes, and it was so much less of a hassle. Before I show you my in process photos, let me tell you a little bit more about Simply Straight!
- Simply Straight is a ceramic straightening brush that provides a revolutionary way to straighten and smooth all types of hair in minutes, without flattening, frying or damaging tresses. Perfectly straightens hair easily and fast!
- Simply Straight combines the power of salon heat straightening up to 450° with the gentle styling ability of a brush to make straightening hair as easy as brushing it. The unique ceramic-wrapped bristles easily detangle and lift hair at the root to evenly deliver gentle heat around every strand, for straight, healthy, shiny hair that’s manageable and loaded with volume.
- Combining innovation with simplicity, Simply Straight effortlessly tames unruly curls, waves and frizz, delivering long-lasting salon-quality results in no time. Simply Straight has adjustable temperatures for specific hair types and heats up to the ideal temperature in seconds.
- Simply Straight’s bristles are coated for safe and gentle straightening and a voluminous finish. The Simply Straight brush heats up fast and has an “auto shut off” feature that activates after 60 minutes of power.
- For best results and a sleek finish, use on dry hair and brush slowly in a pulling motion to ensure hair gets deep into the inner area of the brush.
There are some in process photos of me using the Simply Straight on my wavy hair. You can see the incredible difference in the middle photo when I straightened half of the front of one side while leaving the other half wavy. It only took me about 20 minutes to completely go through my hair, which half the time it takes me when I use a regular straightener. One thing you will want to make sure to remember is that this is not for wet or damp hair. Hair does need to be completely dry when you use Simply Straight!
See, from wavy to sleek and straight. With back to school her and moms and kids alike wanting to style their hair, Simply Straight is an excellent way to spend less time getting ready. We are busy enough during the school year, so any minute I can save is a minute more I can spend making memories with the ones I love. Because A Daily Dose of Toni wants to reward readers, we have a giveaway for you!
Simply Straight Giveaway
One reader will win a Simply Straight Ceramic Straightening Brush. To enter use the form below! Good Luck
Latest posts by Toni Patton (see all)
- Cheddar’s Scratch Kitchen Wants Us All To Inspire Goodness + $50 Gift Card Giveaway - March 21, 2017
- Raceday Food Ideas To Enjoy During the IMSA Racing Event - March 14, 2017
- Homemade Berry Sorbet - March 13, 2017