In our house, we have five kids, three are of the human race and we have two fur babies. You might have already gotten to know Guido and Dexter through previous posts, but I am a proud doggie mom so I shall continually show them off. Especially when they make the cutest little Santa Dexter and Guido Claus ever…
Could you ever turn those cute little faces away? While most people think of us humans when it comes to gifting, we as a family, don’t want to leave our little doggies out of the fun. Thankfully, Purina Snacks, has some gift ideas for the pooch in your life. Every year, our dogs, get their own goodies at Christmas, because throughout the year they deal with the human kids, the dreaded, but necessary, vet visits, and many a photo shots from mom (check out a few from my Instagram feed)..
I think it’s wonderful to reward your doggies with tasty treats, fun clothes (yes even dogs can be fashionistas), a comfy bed, healthy teeth, and whatever else you can think of. Check out 5 fun ideas to give to your pets over the holidays:
My dogs may not go for the clothes, but they would be all about the four other ideas! Pamper your pooch with some tasty goodness like
- Beggin’ Strips®: Mouthwatering dog treats with an aroma that bacon-craving dogs love
- Beneful® Baked Delights™: Delicious dental dog treats with a savory meaty middle made with real meat and accented with real parsley to help keep your dog’s smile healthy and happy. Also helps to reduce plaque and tartar build up.
- Beneful® Healthy Smile:Crispy dog snacks with soft, savory centers, made with beef and cheese.
- Beneful® Collisions: Mouthwatering dog treats with an aroma that bacon-craving dogs love. Comes with extra flavors such as Ranch and Peanut Butter
Head to Walmart.com to find all the goodies your pet has been dreaming of this holiday season! WAIT, before you go, enter to win a $25 Walmart gift card! Enter using the giveaway tools form below (please give it a minute to load)
Latest posts by Toni Patton (see all)
- What’s In Your Sports Bag? Our Spring Sport Must Haves! - February 12, 2016
- 2 Valentine’s Day Looks To Fit Your Date Night Style - February 11, 2016
- Galentine’s Day Party Planning Tips - February 10, 2016