We are sports family, whether that’s having a weekend soccer tournament where I am cheering on my boys or it may just mean a night gathered around the television to catch all those basketball games during March Madness. Whether they are on the field or off, I want the guys in my life to keep it clean when they are on the home court. That means we need the best men’s personal care products to keep smelly moments at bay.
I like to make sure to buy quality products while saving a little bit of money! Right now Walgreens has some great deals on some of our favorite Unilever products. Here’s what I get for the guys in my life to make sure they are staying fresh!
For my guys I picked up the following items:
- Dove Men+Care Invisible Dry Spray Antiperspirant: Antiperspirant and Deodorant products are tough on sweat, not on skin, and care for underarm skin with the brand’s signature ¼ moisturizers.
- Degree Adventure Antiperspirant: Goes on instantly dry for a cleaner feel, only Degree MOTIONSENSE technology keeps you fresher with every move, the more you move, the more it protects, helps keep you fresh and energized, powerful, long-lasting sweat and odor protection.
- Dove Men+Care Minerals + Sage Body Wash: Inspired by the elements, offers a complete clean and an energizing sense of freshness — without irritation. Specifically developed for men’s skin, it’s formulated with Micromoisture technology. It’s clinically proven to help fight dryness better than regular men’s body wash, activates on skin, and rinses away easily.
- Vaseline Men Extra Strength: Moisturizes to heal very dry, cracked or wind-burned skin in just 5 days. Fast absorbing and non-greasy.
Plus, Unilever is the official men’s personal care product of the NCAA, so I know they are going to do the job at keeping my guys fresh and clean while they are playing on the field or cheering on their teams during March Madness (goodness knows both of those work up a sweat)!
Right now, Walgreens has some great Buy 1 Get the second for 50% off deals that will allow you (and me) to stock up! I was able to get deodorant for my boys, then body wash and Vaseline lotion to keep my hubby clean and help his skin not be dry! I love that I was able to save money while getting top-quality products for the guys in my house! So, it’s time to stop by your local Walgreens to take advantage of this offer and be sure to let me know what products are a slam dunk in your house in the comments below!
Latest posts by Toni Patton (see all)
- Cheddar’s Scratch Kitchen Wants Us All To Inspire Goodness + $50 Gift Card Giveaway - March 21, 2017
- Raceday Food Ideas To Enjoy During the IMSA Racing Event - March 14, 2017
- Homemade Berry Sorbet - March 13, 2017