I received a Red Lobster gift card as a thank you for this post. Opinions are my own and My love for Red Lobster is legit!
Those who know me, know I LOVE Red Lobster! What’s not to love about things like cheddar bay biscuits, seafood stuffed mushrooms, and seafood dishes that makes your mouth water as soon as you step through the door. However, not all everyone has a Red Lobster near by so they might be missing out on some deliciousness…until now!
Red Lobster shared this AMAZING recipes for stuffed lobster tail, that you can easily make at home. With most grocers having a seafood section, with live lobster, you can enjoy a dish of goodness made right in your own kitchen! Seriously, how amazing does this look!
- ⅔ cup crab meat
- ⅔ cup cheese and Garlic croutons (crushed) or any flavored pre-made crouton that you can find at your local grocery store
- ¼ cup. prepared Alfredo sauce
- 1 tsp. fresh lemon juice
- ½ tsp. salt-free all-purpose seasoning
- ¼ cup butter
- ⅛ cup olive oil
- ½ tsp. minced garlic
- ½ tsp. salt
- ⅛ cup fresh parsley
- ¼ tsp. pepper
- ½ lemon, juice of
- 4 Maine lobster tails
- Your crab stuffing mixture
- Garlic butter sauce
- ¼ cup Monterey Jack cheese
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine crab meat, crushed croutons, Alfredo sauce, lemon juice and all-purpose seasoning.
- Set aside for later.
- Prepare garlic butter Sauce
- In skillet, heat together butter and olive oil and sauté garlic.
- Add lemon juice, salt, pepper and parsley. Continue cooking for a few minutes.
- Set aside for later.
- With a sharp knife or kitchen shears, cut completely through Maine lobster tail from base of flippers to the top. Do not cut through flippers.
- Break open last shell segment closest to the tail and roll the two sides outward to open lobster.
- Remove vein. If necessary, use a pan of ice water to remove veins from the meat.
- Gently lift meat from shell leaving meat attached at tail end. This keeps meat from sticking to shell when cooked and makes it easier to eat.
- Place meat back into shell.
- Repeat with other lobster tails.
- Place Maine tails in a square glass baking dish or on a baking sheet.
- For each tail, split crab stuffing into four equal portions. and shape stuffing in an oval shape similar to the opening between the two halves of the tail.
- For each tail, gently place stuffing on the opening from tail to end, having it sit up a little, and keeping the stuffing off the lobster meat. Do not press stuffing into the cavity.
- For each tail, brush stuffing and lobster meat evenly with garlic butter.
- For each tail, split cheese into four equal portions and place the Monterey Jack cheese on top of the stuffing only, ensuring that the lobster and stuffing are evenly covered.
- Bake the lobster tails in the preheated oven until the meat is opaque and the stuffing is golden brown on top, 10 to 12 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the thickest part of the lobster tail should read 145 degrees F (65 degrees C).
- Serve with melted butter and lemon
YUM!! I think I’ll be heading to the store this weekend and picking up all the necessary ingredients so we can enjoy lobster (one of my favorites) next week! Of course, I think I’ll be heading to Red Lobster at some point too because it’s Lobsterfest time!
Lobsterfest, the king of all promotions, is back at your local Red Lobster! Returning for its 31st year, this is our Best of the Best Lobsterfest® with more choice and variety than ever before.
In addition to guest favorites like Lobster Lover’s Dream® and the Ultimate Feast®, this year’s menu includes three new entrees:
- Ultimate Surf and Turf® – A Maine lobster tail baked with crab-and-seafood stuffing paired with a peppercorn-seasoned grilled sirloin topped with Maine lobster meat in a citrus-hollandaise sauce. Served over mashed potatoes, roasted tomatoes and green beans.
- Dueling Lobster Tails – A roasted Maine lobster tail topped with tender shrimp in a creamy garlic sauce paired with a golden-baked Maine lobster tail with crab-and-seafood stuffing. Served over mashed potatoes, roasted tomatoes and green beans.
- Lobster in Paradise – A split Maine lobster tail fried in our signature coconut batter, spicy grilled shrimp and a lobster-and-shrimp bake topped with toasted crushed macadamia nuts.
You can find the entire selection of lobster entrées available during the Best of the Best Lobsterfest®: http://www.redlobster.com/
And don’t forget to check out RedLobster.com and connect with them on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for Lobsterfest news and special offers throughout Lobsterfest, including a coupon for $10 off your purchase of two Lobsterfest entrees!
So, will you be heading to Lobsterfest or making this goodness at home?
Latest posts by Toni Patton (see all)
- Kidbox: A Fashion Box For Kids That Teaches Social Good - May 26, 2016
- Do Not Be Afraid! - May 25, 2016
- An Open Letter To Laughing Chewbacca Lady - May 24, 2016