Summer is in full swing, and we do a lot of cookouts or family dinner nights. When those fun times happens it’s filled with laughter and memories and, of course, good food galore! Whether I am hosting (cooking the main entree and some sides) or being a guest (bringing a side and dessert), I try to keep it as simple as possible. I want to spend more time making memories and less time in the kitchen. That’s why I love Suddenly Salad. It’s a full-of-flavor side dish that will compliment any meal!
I love that Suddenly Salad is super easy to make. For the classic version (which is what I used at our most recent BBQ) you simply cook the pasta and drain. Mix the seasoning mix with oil and water. Pour the seasoning over drained pasta and toss. It’s ready to go in less than 15 minutes! You can also customize each salad by adding things like olives, pepperoni, ham, diced cheese…figure out what sounds like it will compliment the flavor you pick and go with it!
As mentioned above, I selected the Classic option, but there are so many other Suddenly Salad options to choose from:
- Suddenly Pasta Salad Classic
- Suddenly Pasta Salad Ranch Bacon
- Suddenly Pasta Salad Caesar
- Suddenly Pasta Salad Chipotle Ranch
- Suddenly Salad Creamy Macaroni
- Suddenly Grain Salad Harvest
- Suddenly Grain Salad Southwest
- Suddenly Pasta Salad Creamy Italian
- Suddenly Pasta Salad Creamy Parmesan
So, which Suddenly Salad do you think you would have as your perfect side? Be sure to get this Suddenly Salad coupon to save money, when you pick up the perfect side to any summer meal!
Suddenly Salad Giveaway
One winner will win $15 Paypal cash to use toward a summer meal.
Latest posts by Toni Patton (see all)
- Cheddar’s Scratch Kitchen Wants Us All To Inspire Goodness + $50 Gift Card Giveaway - March 21, 2017
- Raceday Food Ideas To Enjoy During the IMSA Racing Event - March 14, 2017
- Homemade Berry Sorbet - March 13, 2017