During the summer, we love to be outdoors. At the beach, playing soccer, really just getting outside which means it’s important that we stay healthy and safe! Thanks to Healthy Essentials it’s so much easier to do just that.
With products from Johnson & Johnson Healthy Essentials line, we can have fun and be protected while we do it. Not pictured in the photo above, are probably two of the most use products I received….the Neutrogena wet skin Kids sunscreen and dry touch sunscreen. We grabbed those right up the day the box came, for beach fun! It’s so important to protect your skin whether you are going to be at the beach or just having a picnic together outside!
Unfortunately days at the beach, days at the park, or even just playing sports can end up with scrapes and cuts. My daughter, who is the most active always has some sort of boo-boo at any given time. She is just a rough and tough little girl, which means I want the best products. We have been a long time users of Neosporin and band-aid products, which won’t be changing any time soon. I keep a first aid kit in my car, so matter where we go this summer I will always be prepared!
Check out some of the July savings you can get, for a full list visit the coupon page here:
- $1.00 off LISTERINE®
- $3.00 off any (1) REMBRANDT® Whitening Kit or Strips or any (2) REMBRANDT® Whitening Paste or Rinse products
- $2.00 off (3) NEOSPORIN®, BAND-AID® Brand Adhesive Bandages, BENADRYL® Topical, BENGAY® or Johnson & Johnson RED CROSS® Brand products
- $1.00 off any (1) VISINE® product (1/2 FL OZ or larger)
- $1.00 off any (1) SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener product
- $2.00 off any (2) BENADRYL® or Children’s BENADRYL® products (excludes trial size)
- $1.00 off any LUBRIDERM product 6 oz. or larger (excludes trial sizes)
- $1.00 off any (1) NEUTROGENA® Sun product (excludes trial and travel sizes)
- Many more coupons!
Disclosure: This post is part of the HEALTHY ESSENTIALS® 2014 program by Johnson & Johnson Consumer Companies, Inc. and The Motherhood, who sent me a box of products and compensated me for my time. Opinions, experiences and photos shared here are all my own, and I hope you enjoy them.
Latest posts by Toni Patton (see all)
- What’s Your Heart Attitude? - March 28, 2017
- Potty Training Must Haves + What Is The Right Time to Potty Train? - March 23, 2017
- Cheddar’s Scratch Kitchen Wants Us All To Inspire Goodness + $50 Gift Card Giveaway - March 21, 2017