**I received free product for posting purposes**
The Superbowl, AKA the big game, is just days away and people all over are gearing up for get togethers. While I won’t be at my house for the Superbowl due to an upcoming blog trip, friends and family are gathering with my husband and kids to watch the big game! That means we are putting together a menu of tasty foods, perfect for watching football.
We picked up the Red Baron Rising Crust Pizza to try out, after all we have to make sure it’s going to be good for our guests! I know, I am personally picky when it comes to store bought pizza. I am spoiled on delivery pizza so sometimes store bought just doesn’t work for me. Not the case with Red Baron. The rising crust pepperoni was DELICIOUS. The crust was toasty and yet still soft, not hard. Between my oldest son and myself, we at the whole thing! Yes, it was that good!
Red Baron wants to have your guests enjoying tasty treats during the big game and help you save a little too!
The savings, depending on your state, include:
- $3 in instant savings on the purchase of three Red Baron pizzas with the purchase of two six-packs or one 12-pack of Budweiser brand beers
- $6 in rebate via prepaid card on the purchase of two Red Baron pizzas with the purchase of two six-packs or one 12-pack of Budweiser brand beers
- $1 in instant savings on the purchase of two Red Baron pizzas
In addition to the Budweiser partnership, the Red Baron® brand team will hold a sweepstakes through an app on its Facebook page. Visitors to the page can enter daily for a chance to win secondary prize packages as well as the grand prize: $10,000 to throw an outdoor watch party replicating the chilly New York City outdoors, an environment in which the Big Game will be played for the first time in years. The grand-prize package also includes Budweiser and Red Baron®-branded items, as well as Red Baron® pizza coupons. Daily prize packages include Budweiser coolers, Budweiser and Red Baron®-branded items and Red Baron® coupons.
For details on the discount offers, visit participating U.S. retailers or www.redbaron.com.
So, what is your favorite Superbowl game treat? Why not add some Red Baron to the mix this year!! Who will you be cheering on during the Superbowl this year?
About Schwan’s Consumer Brands, Inc.:
Schwan’s Consumer Brands, Inc., a subsidiary of The Schwan Food Company, offers trusted brands such as Red Baron®, Freschetta® and Tony’s® pizza, Mrs. Smith’s® and Edwards® desserts, Larry’s® potatoes and Pagoda Express® Asian-style foods. Its products can be found in grocery and club stores throughout the United States. www.TheSchwanFoodCompany.com.
Latest posts by Toni Patton (see all)
- Big Hero 6 Premiere, Dancing Celebs, & Kevin Coster..An Epic L.A. Disney Adventure! #BigHero6Event #ABCTVEvent - October 30, 2014
- 5 Must Ask Questions Regarding POS Systems - October 30, 2014
- Netflix Is Your Halloween Movie Headquarters! #StreamTeam - October 30, 2014