Well Hello from one of the new ladies of The View…Mom Ambassadors that is. Â I know I know you got super excited thinking I was going to be on the View as one of the New co hosts, but that excitement is still well deserved as I am one of The View Mom Brand Ambassadors. Â A select group of moms that Mom Central put together to be brand ambassadors for ABC’s The View. Â You can even see my new snazzy button over there in my sidebar.
As a View Mom brand ambassador, over the next 4 (well 3 since last week was week one) weeks I will be tweeting through the shows, sharing my thoughts on The View and telling you why I should be a co host. Â Okay maybe not that last thing but then again maybe I will tell you all why. Â I have been watching Â The View since the day it aired August 11, 1997 can you believe that! Â Gosh that’s a long time.
I still remember the ORIGINAL cast of Meredith Vieira, Star Jones, Debbie Matenopolous, and Barbara Walters. Â They brought in Joy Behar who switched back and forth with Barbara as the 4th co host. Â Since then we have seen multiple hosts…Lisa Ling, Rosie O’Donnell both of which whom left the show. Â As well as Elisabeth Hasslebeck, Â Whoopi Goldberg and Sherri Shepard who are current hosts along with Barbara and Joy (the only remaining original hosts).
I love the politics talk on the show and quite often find myself siding with Elisbeth and Sherri. Â I distinctly remember the Elisabeth and Rosie show down and was probably as ticked as Elisabeth was and I wasn’t even there. Â I love Hot Topics and the celebs the show brings into my home on a Monday through Friday basis. Â It’s one show I truly sit through and voice my opinion right back to the television as if I were sitting in one of the hosts chairs *AHEM ABC THAT IS A HINT*
So follow me on Twitter and every Monday – Friday morning at 10 a.m. central you can catch me live tweeting while watching the show, follow #theviewmoms to keep up with my conversations as well as all the other View Moms. Â Coming up this week on the view is:
- 2/22 ~ Day of Hot Topics, I am sure we will hear some Tiger Woods talk in this episode.
- 2/23 ~ The ladies will talk with Ricky Gervais and the cast of The Jershey Shore (I love that train wreck of a show)
- 2/24 ~ Talking with Best selling author Danielle Steele
- 2/25 ~ Reality couple Bill & Giuliana Rancic are talking about their infertility struggles.
- 2/26 ~ Regis Philbin (love him) and his wife Joy are singing to the audience.
I am looking forward to sharing with everyone out there on twitter what’s new and current on The View and am proud & excited to be a View Mom Brand Ambassador. Â Mom Central also has a sweepstakes going on where one lucky winner will win a trip to The View live in person. Â So head over and enter for your chance to win. If you want to keep up with the show and the hosts on twitter and facebook here are some links to their pages:
- The View on Twitter
- The View on Facebook
- Elisabeth Hasslebeck’s Twitter
- Sherri Shepard’s Twitter
- Joy Behar’s Twitter
- Barbara Walter’s Twitter
- Whoop Goldberg…we must talk sweetie you need a twitter, fans are awaiting your tweets.
Now I must go The View is fixing to come on right now, so have a great day and Take a Little Time to Enjoy The View. Don’t forget to follow @totally_toni (me) on twitter to keep up with all my View Mom Talk.
*I am a participant in a Mom Central campaign for ABC Daytime and will receive a tote bag or other The View branded items to facilitate my review.
Latest posts by Toni Patton (see all)
- Wordless Wednesday: The Frozen Tricycle - July 27, 2016
- Raspberry Mojito Mocktail Recipe, Perfect For Your Summer BBQ - July 20, 2016
- Toxic Relationships: My Almost Unbroken Cycle of Abuse #youAREworthMore - July 19, 2016