This post brought to you by Puerto Rico, The All-Star Island. All opinions are 100% mine.
I am aiming to add many more tropical places to my travel bucket list, places like Puerto Rico. We've had so much rain lately, I want sun and the only rain I want is the one in the word rain forest. The best kind of travel is one with little or no hassle and that's what I will get when I visit All Star Island, Puerto Rico.
It's simple to visit for US citizens because no passport or foreign cash are needed to visit. You will Live your own 5-star vacation story in Puerto Rico. before you know it. Peurto Rico is a destination filled with world-class attractions that will turn any trip into a 5-star vacation story…now that's what I'm talking about.
As I add this to my travel bucket list, I am thinking about all the fun I will have, check out some of my Must-Do itenirary:
- I can enjoy historical San Jaun, this is always something fun to do as a family, explore the history!
- If I feel like adventure, I can go on a horse back ride or visit the Camuy caverns. Did you know they run through the 3rd largest subterranean river in the world!
- If you are a foodie lover, like yours truly, enjoy all the delicacies of Puerto Rican gastronomy and it's famous Rums
- I mentioned rainforest, why not visit the only rainforest under US national park service, El Yunque, and climb to the clouds.
- You can glow like an angel in the water in the Bioluminescent bays. I think this would be such a magical experience.
- Or just take it easy and take in some relaxing under the sun thanks to the 270 miles of coastline Puerto Rico offers. Not to mention, it's featured in the Top 10 beaches from Travel Channel, which includes Flamenco Beach in Culebra, often cited as one of the best beaches in the world.
- If you are a golfer like my husband then, you may enjoy some of the best golf of your life!
Whether you are looking for a family vacation, one with your love, or a friends getaway, Puerto Rico is a destination that makes it hassle free….and when I vacation, hassle free is what I want. Be sure to Like SeePuertoRico.com on Facebook, and Follow @PRTourismCo on Twitter. Head over to SeePuertoRico.com and let me know why you want to visit Puerto Rico! What would be the first thing you'd do when you arrived?
Latest posts by Toni Patton (see all)
- Give The Gift Of LaLaLoopsy Girls & Baking Oven #TeamLalaLoopsy - September 11, 2014
- Walmart and Coca-Cola’s Effortless Meals Are Perfect For Busy Nights - September 11, 2014
- Get Kids Cooking and Enter The #FLKidsCookOff For Great Prizes #sp - September 9, 2014