As I have gotten older, I have gotten more adventurous. I always used to be scared of heights but recently I jumped off a ledge (tethered of course), went on a hot air balloon ride, and even zip lined high in the trees. I have a few things I want to do before my time here is up as well.
Here are a few of my Adventure Bucket List hopes:
- Swim with dolphins and stingrays (maybe even sharks)
- Go on a cruise (okay that’s not super adventurous to some, but I am very anxious about not seeing land).
- Repel (from a real mountain)
- Hike Everest…not to the top but at least some of the way.
No matter what adventure I go on now, or in the future, I want to make sure I have things in place….just in case. While I will never do anything intentionally to hurt myself, it’s possible that it could happen regardless of the safety measures in place.
Getting more adventurous also comes with a little more risk. There are many reason why we need life insurance: peace of mind, making sure everything is able to be taken care of if the what if happens, and in my case, being able to adventure a little more and not worry about if something were to go wrong. Regardless if I need to prepare because of the many adventures I hope to go on or just to make sure when the time comes (adventure or not) everything is in order, life insurance is an important part of my future, and it should be part of yours too.
So, what are some of the adventure bucket list things you hope to do one day? Also, are you making sure you are covered for the what ifs?
**This is a partnered post made possible by Genworth Financial, all opinions are my own**
Latest posts by Toni Patton (see all)
- Binge Watch Your Favorite Series On Netflix #StreamTeam - February 28, 2015
- A Multi-Generational Disney Party Has Something For Everyone #DisneySide - February 28, 2015
- Pica Preschool App Review + Giveaway - February 27, 2015