Lego’s have been around for a long time, since 1932 to be exact when the company was founded. The little plastic connectable bricks that we have come to know and love came along a few years into that foundation but they have definitely made a lasting impression in our house. When I was a kid and now that I have kids Lego’s have always been around. You can build anything you can imagine, which is why my kids are thrilled over the new LEGO® Minecraft set they just came across online…it’s what they do at this stage in life. In the past the interests were LEGO® DUPLO® Disney Princess™ and LEGO® Star Wars™, but now they are anxious to build a “real life” version of their current favorite game. Like this mansion we built at Christmas time, my daughter loves getting into building just as much as my sons:
LEGO® has been around so long but they are evolving with the times and with that evolving came a channel my kids have been enjoying on a daily basis…The Official LEGO® Channel! They have been having a blast watching the creations come to life and even getting to see some of the fan videos. There over 500 videos to chose from, with new videos being added everyday and all from LEGO®, a name you trust. My kids loved getting to go behind the scenes and see the newest LEGO® video shorts. Getting to see behind the scenes has even inspired them to tackle making their own LEGO® video, I’ll be sure to let you know when they make it big.
Check out this video all about the new channel:
One of my, personal, favorite aspects is being able to make a playlist they can enjoy…or letting them make it rather, it seems my taste in video and theirs is a bit different. Check out how to create your own LEGO® playlist
To create your own LEGO® playlist, follow these easy steps:
- Visit Youtube.com/LEGO and watch one of your favorite videos
- Click “Video Options”
- Select “Add To Playlist”
- Sign-In using your YouTube Login
- Add your selected video to an existing playlist or create a new one
- To prevent non-LEGO® videos from being recommended, build your playlist using only the Official LEGO® Channel videos.
No matter what your kids like to build with LEGO® they are sure to get a kick out of watching the videos, it truly brings life to the creative toys they already love
Visit the Official LEGO® Channel to build your own playlist to watch with your kids and then reply below for a chance to win one (1) of five (5) $200 gift cards to buy your family’s favorite LEGO® products!
Latest posts by Toni Patton (see all)
- Holiday Gift Guide: Disney Infinity Toy Box Starter Set 2.0 and Big Hero 6 Products #BigHero6Event - November 24, 2014
- Dove Wants To Know, Who Do You Feel Beautiful For? #FeelBeautifulFor #ad - November 21, 2014
- Fergie Talks Motherhood, AMAs, Music, and More #ABCTVEvent - November 21, 2014