This is a sponsored post as part of the Shaklee Corporation blogger program. I have received free products, online support and incentives for participating in the ShakleeCorporation blogger program. My opinions are my own. People following the weight-loss portion of the Shaklee 180™ Program can expect to lose 1-2 pounds per week.
We are winding up Month 3 of my Shaklee 180™ journey. This hasn’t been the easiest venture, but honestly I didn’t expect it to be. I am trying to get healthier and that will take work. Thankfully, it gets a little easier with each day that passes and I see a lifestyle change happening. Today for my written post I wanted to share with you three things I have learned while doing the Shaklee 180™ program. If you are looking to find out my measurements in this post you will be disappointed, but don’t fret, you can hear them in my Month 3 vlog!
Now, let us talk about three things I have learned (so far) on this journey!
- Drinking a meal isn’t all that bad. I always used to shake my head at my husband when he did smoothies for breakfast. I was not one to drink meals. Give me real food. Through Shaklee 180™ I have learned I actually LOVE drinking my meals. Breakfast has been so filling and often times for dinner I want something light and the shakes are perfect, like a dessert even, the way I make them.
- Making healthier choices makes me feel better. While I know this may be common sense to us, I always thought, I will be happy if I eat whatever I want and when I want. Sometimes it did but after I would feel blech if it wasn’t something healthy. Thanks to Shaklee I am making healthier choices and I feel much better for it.
- Focusing on the positives is necessary. Life can throw a lot of negative your way. I have learned that instead of pointing out my flaws, I find something I love about myself and in turn that encourages me to work on the areas I may not be so happy with. The feeling I get when I compliment myself pushes me to want to find more things good and sometimes that has meant working at it.
Through this journey I am not only getting healthier but I am learning a lot of what I do like, what I don’t, what I want to change and part of me that are just fine the way they are. It’s so easy to be our own worst critic, but I want to turn that around and be my own biggest cheerleader! What about you, do you tend to point out your negatives more often than your positives? Let’s make a pact to change that together.
Latest posts by Toni Patton (see all)
- Riptides Sports Grill on Pensacola Beach #TravelReview - March 31, 2015
- Easy BBQ Chicken Recipe With Super Secret Ingredient #SpringPicnic - March 30, 2015
- What’s Changing On Netflix In April #StreamTeam - March 29, 2015