With the new year always comes new goals. Those goals can be working out more, eating better, eating more chocolate..okay so that last one is a personal one for me. It’s easy to get overwhelmed and give up on the goals before you even really started them (unless it’s the eating chocolate). I had the chance to ask Food Network star and celebrity chef, Claire Robinson, a few questions on making your goals a little easier for 2012. Check out what she had to say:
Thanks for sharing those great tips Claire, I know they will come in handy for me!
Now for the fun part. A great way to keep some of those goals of working out is to reward yourself. What better way to reward yourself than with silky dark chocolate. I love me some dark chocolate, the more cacao, the better. Thanks to Dove Chocolate you can reward yourself with some goodies after all your hard work, or after eating right all day treat yourself to a treat!
Tell me a tip from the video you may be able to incorporate in 2012. This must be done first to enter!
Extra (optional) Entries:
1 Entry Each (leave a separate comment for each extra entry) :
- Subscribe to my blog through the orange heart icon.
- Subscribe to my blog through email.
- Follow @ToniPatton on twitter (must leave your twitter name)
- Like A Daily Dose on Facebook. (must leave your facebook name)
Tweet this tweet up to twice daily (be sure to leave each link in a comment): Enter to win a @Dove_Chocolate Basket from @tonipatton http://wp.me/p1OuwY-2f7 #giveaway #adailydoseoftoni.
Giveaway will close on 2/7/2011 at Noon CST. By entering this giveaway you are agreeing to terms in my giveaway rules as well as have read and understand my disclosure.
Disclosure: I was provided a gift basket for participating in the interview. All opinions are mine, influenced by no one. No monetary compensation was offered or accepted.
Latest posts by Toni Patton (see all)
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Cheesecake Bars - September 21, 2016
- Easy Blueberry Cheesecake With Fresh From Florida Produce - September 20, 2016
- Easy School Lunch With Ocean Spray, Chicken Salad and Trail Mix - September 19, 2016