WHAT’S UP NOW!!!
The next time you are strolling down the walk of fame and you happen to see a big red sign with your favorite celebrity standing out in front of it…you might just want to stop in. Spend the day with your favorite celebrities at Madame Tussauds Wax Museum in Hollywood. Being that I had just seen Iron Man 3 and rubbed elbows (sort of) with the main character, it was only natural that I have a photo shoot with Tony Stark AKA Iron Man, right??!! I think I’m a bit small for the suit but if I donned those 5.5 inch heels that I wore to the red carpet premiere, I may could pull it off
Madame Tussauds Hollywood is the best new wax attraction in LA, next to the Grauman’s Chinese Theatre, where you can see, touch and take photos with Hollywood’s celebrities under one roof! Who do you want to meet?
Instead of telling you who I wanted to meet, I’ll just show you, it’s more fun that way!
I had my luggage but it seemed my box of chocolates was missing for my scene with Forrest Gump. I was not passing up the chance to dance with Patrick Swayze. Had Breakfast At Tiffany’s before heading off to hang with Cleopatra.
Lady Gaga was…well, Lady Gaga. I tried to take the sparkly vampire home with me but he wouldn’t fit in my purse.
I shared my opinion with Simon Cowell on his leaving AI…he definitely got a bad critique for leaving. Justin Bieber was solely for my daughter.
There are some serious A-list celebs there. I belted out song with Whitney Houston and struck a dance pose with Michael Jackson. It really was such a blast going around the museum and seeing some of my favorite celebs in wax form. You might run into some of the biggest divas and menivas (men+divas=menivas) we see making headlines for their success:
Just be careful because it’s not just the good guys who are in the wax museum, there are some villians who may try to “off” you on your way through. Sadly they got me…fortunately, I have superpowers they don’t know about..
You can take a stroll through the old west or even join forces with other super heros (not Iron Man, I have dutifully claimed my part as his sidekick):
Go back to biblical times and just have a blast taking fun photos through Madame Tussauds!
Take flight and help save E.T.
The museum is big enough to keep you busy for hours so be sure to make a day of it, you definitely want to get all the photos you can to remember that time you ran into someone like Johnny Depp or Justin Timberlake:
A few things of interest about Madame Tussauds:
- The rooms are themed (A-List Party, Red Carpet Arrival, Spirit of Hollywood , Westerns, Crime, Modern Classics, Making Movies, Pop Icons, Sports, Action Heroes, Behind the Scenes, Awards Ceremony)
- Over 800 hours of painstaking moulding, measuring, painting and sculpting goes into making each figure.
- More than 250 precise measurements and photos are needed before work on the figure can begin.
- All figures are made 2% larger than the actual celebrities they are portraying.
- The head and body molds are made separately
- Hundreds of hours after the initial sitting, its show time for the finished figure here at Madame Tussauds.
You truly get to immerse yourself into the scenes of movies, take sports shots with some of your favorite sports stars, jam out with your favorite artists, save the world with super heros, and so much more. With so many figures to see you will definitely want to take your time and have some photo fun while you are at Madame Tussauds. Be sure to check our the website, their facebook and twitter to keep up with all the current promotions and who the next star making an appearance will be.
**Thank you to Disney & Marvel for this fun day at Madame Tussauds as part of the #IronMan3Event. Travel, lodging and activities were covered. All opinions are my own**
Latest posts by Toni Patton (see all)
- Big Hero 6 Premiere, Dancing Celebs, & Kevin Coster..An Epic L.A. Disney Adventure! #BigHero6Event #ABCTVEvent - October 30, 2014
- 5 Must Ask Questions Regarding POS Systems - October 30, 2014
- Netflix Is Your Halloween Movie Headquarters! #StreamTeam - October 30, 2014