**Thank you to Disney for bringing me out and covering most expenses during the entire trip. Opinions are my personal views**
If there is one thing more exciting than going to Disneyland, it’s having the opportunity for kids (okay and us adults too) to meet Thor! Thanks to the Thor: Treasures of Asgard Exhibit at Disneyland, we can all do just that. Located in the Innovations center, you get to see some of the true treasures of Asgard.
Look closely and remember the movie because your thisclose to the shields, swords, weapons, masks, and so many other cool artifacts you see in the movie. It’s perfectly acceptable to geek out. After you wait in line and see a few of the goodies, you enter into the room where even more cool things await.
While you look at the exhibit which includes so many pieces, you are ‘transported’ by Bifrost himself, to Asgard where
my handsome prince Thor awaits all god-like! When I first walked into Asgard I was very impressed with the wax figure they had there….then he moved! He was a real live Thor…did I mention he was flesh and blood, right in front of me!
While I tried to gain my composure from being shocked he was real, to being flustered at his handsomeness, Thor greeted us and welcomed us to Asgard. Then, we got to take photos with him. Everyone who visits the exhibit gets to have a photo made with Thor. I know my boys would have loved this! So, while the exhibit is there at Disneyland, be sure to visit, you don’t want to miss the opportunity to see the exhibit and meet Thor!
Don’t forget all the other fun Disneyland and Disney’s California Adventure offers. From Halloween through the holiday season, The Haunted Mansion is decked out with “Nightmare Before Christmas” Decor. I LOVE that ride and the way it was decorated for the holidays just made it even better. That’s not all the holiday fun!!! The whole park gets “Christmasfied”!!! Check out some of the photos of the holiday decor:
The Disneyland Resort just gets merrier, starting Nov. 12, 2013, with all our traditional Holiday favorites plus these new additions:
- “World of Color – Winter Dreams” premieres Nov. 15. This is an all-new, holidays version of the very popular “World of Color” nighttime, water spectacular at Disney California Adventure Park. **Seriously, this is a MUST SEE…go, because I said so, it’s AMAZING**
- “Disney ¡Viva Navidad!” – This new celebration, inspired by Latino culture and celebrations, features music, food, dancing and an exciting Street Party multiple times a day. It begins Nov. 15 at Disney California Adventure. This precedes our Jan. 3-6 Dia De Los Reyes celebration for Three Kings Day.
- Jingle Cruise – The Jungle Cruise skippers decorate for the Holidays and add some fun new jokes to their riverboat tour, at Disneyland Park.
Latest posts by Toni Patton (see all)
- The Perfect Kitchen Solution Holiday Gift Guide - December 6, 2016
- Easy Christmas Party Appetizer: Antipasto Bruschetta - December 5, 2016
- THE BEST EVER Netflix News!!!! - November 30, 2016