I am excited to announce, I am a Wet Ones ambassador!
Wet Ones help keep my family clean and germ free. It’s not surprise having two boys and a girl who like to keep up with her big brothers, my life can be a bit (AKA A LOT) messy. Not to mention having school aged kids, going grocery shopping, and pretty much going anywhere outside my home, we are encountering germs on a daily basis. Messes and germs are an inevitable part of my family’s life but that doesn’t mean I want them sticking around.
Mess Masters is the name I lovingly bestowed upon my kids. One of the things they mastered very fast in life was the ability to make messes or get themselves messy. My daughter, out of my three, is the one who can be counted on to be caked with dirt and grime after digging for treasure in the backyard. Most of the activities she likes to do gaurantees she is carrying a germ or million around on her. Some of those instances aren’t at home and we don’t have a bath to wash off in. That’s when Wet Ones® Antibacterial Hand Wipes really come into play.
While my boys aren’t as into dirt and animals as the girl is, they aren’t safe from germs either. Their big thing is video games and computers. Think about how many of their friends and our extended family come and use those same things! It’s a germ attack just waiting to happen! That goes for yours truly here too, being on the computer that is shared I am very up close and personal with germs but I don’t plan on having a long term relationship with them.
Here are a few of the ways I know we are getting a little to close to germs and why Wet Ones are made just for us:
- After gymnastics. There is not a question in my mind that the girl leaves the gym with germs galore, which is why I keep Wet Ones in the car so she can wipe down after practice.
- After school. On days when they get off the bus and I am in the van waiting because I have errands to run, they hop in and we head out. I bring a snack for my kids but don’t want them biting into anything until they have gotten as many germs off those hands as possible. Wet Ones to the rescue!
- Video Game/Computer Sharing. Hands and fingers run across the keyboard or controller. Those controllers/keyboards are usually passed from one person to the next. Which means the groodies are passed from one person to the next. I try to keep a box of wet ones next to the computers as well as the game systems to remind my kids (and their friends) to clean the hands after their turn is done.
Wet Ones are a constant in my home. Whether it’s wiping my kids off just to get daily germs gone or cleaning up after they’ve made a mess, Wet Ones are a necessity. With the fall/winter cold season upon us Wet Ones are great for after you sneeze/cough/blow your nose, before you eat your Thanksgiving Dinner, after you’ve touched the shopping cart when Christmas shopping…the list could go on and on. No matter what germs/messes life throws at you, Wet Ones, are there to help you clean up!
What are some of your messiest life moments?
**I wrote this review while participating in an Ambassador Program for Mom Central Consulting on behalf of Wet Ones. I received product samples to facilitate my review and a promotional item to thank me for taking the time to participate.**
Latest posts by Toni Patton (see all)
- How to Prevent Diaper Rash and Keep your Baby’s Skin Smoother and Rash Free - July 25, 2014
- Piston Peak National Park Tour #FireandRescueEvent - July 25, 2014
- McDonald’s Is A Fun Treat, On Occasion, For Our Family Night Out #sp - July 25, 2014