Downtime, relaxation, no stress, quiet, those are just a few of the words I could use when describing some of my most Blissful moments. As a parent and someones who is working at home, I do not lack for stressful moments. I love being a parent and I love what I do, but I would be lying if I said everyday was easy. Lucky for me, I have moments of Bliss to look forward too.
Enjoying good food, catching a sunset, relaxing on the beach (totally doing that when the kids go back go school), taking a hot bath while reading a good book, enjoying a movie alone…you see, I get my bliss in simple, yet sanity saving ways. I do, however, have to admit that sometimes I need a little help getting to that blissful moments. A little help focusing, de-stressing, and relaxing …in comes neuro BLISS! neuro BLISS is a refreshing drink that contains a mixture of ingredients that are meant to help reduce stress, produce relaxation, and enhance focus.
- neuro BLISS is a delicious tropical citrus lychee flavored drink designed to reduce stress and relax the mind.
- It contains chamomile and a powerful blend of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants including L-theanine, an amino acid found in green tea which has been found to reduce stress, produce relaxation and enhance focus.
- This combination provides a calming effect and promotes a positive outlook by reducing stress levels, improving memory and attention and supporting the brain, resulting in the ability to concentrate on one’s goals – not the pressure.
- All varieties of neuro drinks have only 35 calories per bottle and contain no artificial colors or flavors.
- neuro drinks are available at Target, Walgreens, Safeway, 7-11 and other national grocery, convenience and drug stores.
- neuro drinks recently conducted a study that surveyed more than 1,200 consumers. The findings revealed that:
- Nearly 50 percent of Americans spend at least half their daily lives stressed out.
- The cure for stress varies, with 89 percent agreeing that a night out on the town does little for stress relief.
- More than half admit a vacation is what they need the most, while a quarter of the respondents say personal time would help treat the stress.
- In response, neuro is urging Americans to join a stress reduction movement with the launch of its BLISS and Tell campaign, which encourages consumers to take time to relax and share their blissful moments.
Stress can mess with my ability to focus, my sleep, it can cause me to be less patient with my kids. Neuro BLISS has definitely helped out. It has a fun citrus flavor and I could totally tell it relaxing me. I admit to being a little too relaxed to focus when the drink kicked in, but because it helped me relax I was able to rest, re-energize, re-focus, and get back to the task at hand after getting refreshed. If you would like to try neuro BLISS or any other neuro drink, check out this coupon good for $1 off.
Stressful moments are going to happen, I just have to make sure I have my moments of BLISS to counteract them. What are some of your favorite ways to have BLISSful moments?
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls Collective and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.