This post is part of my paid ambassadorship with Fandango. Similar post topic was originally published on Fandango Family Room. All opinions, thoughts and experiences are my own.
We love heading to the theater to watch some of the current movies. In fact, a few weekends ago, we just spend several hours at our local theater. We checked out EPIC, After Earth, and Fast and The Furious 6. One of the things my kids (okay and myself) look forward to outside of the movie itself are the snacks. There is just something about the movie theater snacks that make all well in my movie world. Today I want to share with you…
- Popcorn is a must. What is a movie without popcorn…and lots of butter!
- Combo it up! Save a little money by going with the combos. We tend to do the large popcorn and two drink combo for our family of five and it works great
- Sweets are necessary. When you are eating that salty popcorn, you can be sure you will be craving something sweet at some point through the movie. Go ahead and pick up that chocolate (I definitely prefer the sno-caps.
- Reward yourself. Some theaters have a reward program where they give a little back. It could be a special they give to the members only or a discount after you have spent so much. Reward programs are a great way to get back a little at some point.
We love to grab snacks at the movie theater, I try to always go in with a plan or I could walk away spending much more than I wanted. We try to space our movie going out, so when we go we want the whole experience and part of that is getting the snacks at the theater. There is just something about eating movie theater snacks that makes the whole day for me.
Head over to Fandango’s Family Room to see what movies are playing in theaters and purchase your tickets right there to go to one of your local Fandango ticketing theaters (no waiting in lines to buy tickets). You can also read reviews of movies, watch trailers, and see some celebrity interviews. It truly is a great place when you are gearing up for that family movie day.
After looking at Fandango’s Family Room I know that next up on our movie list is Despicable Me 2, The Lone Ranger, and a few others…so it’s time to start getting those snack ideas ready.
What are your favorite movie snacks?
Latest posts by Toni Patton (see all)
- Keep Your Kids Room Smelling Fresh With Aroma Breeze - April 1, 2015
- Riptides Sports Grill on Pensacola Beach #TravelReview - March 31, 2015
- Easy BBQ Chicken Recipe With Super Secret Ingredient #SpringPicnic - March 30, 2015