Well, come on in and see. Trisha from MomDot hosted a linky and everyone participating went through their house snapping pictures to show a little bit more about who they are. Lately it seems all I am doing is work and more work…which is GREAT but I do want to keep it personal. So today you get to learn some random things about yours truly.
1) I adore purses…they are a weakness. In the past it was fine to just grab the ones on sale as long as they were cute and roomy…okay sometimes cute and not so roomy but cuteness is a must. As I went from purse toddler taste to grown up taste I have ventured into the more pricey purses but oh how I love them. Some ladies are just fine with one or two purses…not me, I need at least 10. If you count below, you will notice I have 13 but that is AFTER I took 10 out for our upcoming sale LOL…..
2) Next up is opposite my purse wall, it’s self explanatory but I have quite a few of these. They make me feel beautiful, sexy, sporty, and so many other things. What am I talking about???? Shoes of course. I love me some shoes. I try to clean out at least 10 pair each time we have a sale because I tend to sale shop and over do it occasionally, hey if you can get 5 pair of shoes for the cost of 1 why not??!! I have a shoe to compliment any outfit I feel like wearing which is very important
3) I’m Italian, I love to make homemade pasta sauce which means I require a lot of a certain something. The other thing in this next photo is by far my favorite yummy but not the best thing for you drink. What goes better together than pasta and an ice cold coca-cola…
4) This is where you find me most of the day Monday-Friday during the school year. My workplace is where I spend a lot of time and if it gets cluttered I get anxious. My house….a whole other story..
5) Last one of the “people” who has been in my life the longest. A “friend” from the time I was 2 years old. He has moved with me and no matter where I’ve been I can’t bring myself to part with him. Some people have blankies (yes even as adults) but not me, I have Ruff. He’s 30 years old (which is like 210 in dog years) and has lost an ear but I will have this ugly, yet cuddly stuffed dog for as long as I live.
So there you have it, a few items that let you know a little bit about who I am, what I love, what I eat, and when my husband is gone what I have sleeping in his spot on the bed LOL. What are some things I might find out about you if I walked through your house?
Latest posts by Toni Patton (see all)
- 4 ‘Skinny’ Salsa Recipes For Your Cinco De Mayo Celebration - May 3, 2016
- What I Want My Kids To Know About Sex - May 2, 2016
- Netflix Helps Brings Siblings Together - April 30, 2016