Welcome to A Daily Dose of Toni Home Of The Original Friday Favorites Vlog Hop!
It’s February 8, 2013 and it’s time for the Friday Favorites vlog hop. I am so excited you all decided to join in, this is such a great way to jump into vlogging so you can get comfortable on camera! If you don’t have a blog you can still join in by recording a video to your personal YouTube and linking it up below!
This weeks topic is your favorite meal to cook. Mine is an Italian dish. Go ahead and watch so you can find out, I’ll wait and be right here when you get done.
It’s probably a good thing I don’t make this often because sometimes too much of a good thing is too much, and I may stop liking it. Now it’s your turn, link your #FridayFavorites up in the linky below! I can’t wait to hear all about your favorite meal to cook. Don’t forget to share the recipe if you have one so we can all try it.
Oh, one more thing! Be sure to tweet this, so others can join in the fun too:
Join @ToniPatton for #fridayfavorites We’re talking favorite meal to cook! Vlog it, write it, or just comment! http://bit.ly/14XMcsd #Food
A bit more information for those joining in:
- Link up the current weeks topic ONLY. Don’t do a general site/channel link please.
- Videos can be as long or as short as you would like.
- Be sure to mention your blog url in your video. That way if someone sees it on youtube they know where to find you.
- I would really love if you would link to me (A Daily Dose of Toni) in your post each week.
- This is a GREAT way to get into vlogging if you are a bit scared of it. Before you know it, you will be gabbing away all the time.
- If you really, really don’t want to do a video you can leave your answers in the comments or write up a post and link it up like you would your post with vlog. But I am here to tell you by the end of 2013 YOU ALL WILL be vlogging LOL.
- THIS IS NOT A GIVEAWAY LINKY, LINKS TO GIVEAWAYS WILL BE DELETED!!!
NOTE: If you link up, make sure you comment on fellow participants. It’s quite polite to do so.
Don’t forget I also do Talking With Toni and you can have some fun joining in that as well. It’s not an official vlog hop but I usually do ask questions in it and would love to have some video responses! Now get ready for next weeks Friday Favorites! Next week’s topic is, Favorite Date. Next Friday is my 10 year anniversary so I wanted to make it something lovey! See you right back here next Friday, where we will continue to learn about some of your favorite things! So, what is your favorite meal to cook?
Latest posts by Toni Patton (see all)
- Celebrate World Gratitude Day! What Are You Thankful For?? #NaturesSleep #ad - September 20, 2014
- Meatless Meals That Are Full of Flavor #sponsored - September 19, 2014
- Lessons We Can Learn From The Duggar Family - September 17, 2014