This is a sponsored post as part of the Shaklee Corporation blogger program. I have received free products, online support and incentives for participating in the ShakleeCorporation blogger program. My opinions are my own. People following the weight-loss portion of the Shaklee 180™ Program can expect to lose 1-2 pounds per week.
So you all remember this photo I posted a few months ago…
In about 2 months I’ll be posting an updated photo as part of my Shaklee journey. This journey has helped me watch my eating habits, my activity habits, and a few other things. One of the things I upped this past month, and hope to up even more this next month, is working out. In the past, I loved going to a gym and losing myself in my workout. It was always easy to get into workout mode when you have all the fancy equipment. Unfortunately , we are not at a point where a gym membership is something we can add to our budget so I have to get creative.
I have weights at home, I have legs that I can walk on and I do that, but I would get so bored and tired when I realized I was missing something that always made time fly at the gym….music. The key component for me, when it comes to getting in shape, is music. I can listen to songs I love and push on for much longer than I can without music. I don’t get bored with the running, weights, walking, or whatever workout I am doing. Instead, I can sing along to my favorite songs and burn those calories.
Check out my workout playlist and the BPM for each song (according to http://djbpmstudio.com/):
- Dirty Dancing by NKOTB (95 BPM)
- Remix by NKOTB (139 BPM)
- Bad Medicine by Bon Jovi (118 BPM)
- Cherry Pie by Warrant (could not find this info)
- Back In Black by ACDC (93 BPM)
- Big Girl Now by NKOTB (123 BPM)
- Single by NKOTB & Ne-Yo (134 BPM)
- Livin’ On A Prayer by Bon Jovi (123 BPM)
- Jump by Kris Kross (101 BPM)
- Push It by Salt N Pepa (127 BPM)
- Dream on by Aerosmith (150 BPM)
A few more playlists I have in Spotify in case I want to change it up some:
So, those are just a few of the songs on my playlist when I workout. Yes, I have a bit of a boy band and 80’s hair bands obsession…and who says you can’t love both Disney songs and rap? Having a good workout playlist definitely makes my workouts more interesting and fun!
What is on your workout playlist?
Latest posts by Toni Patton (see all)
- THE BEST EVER Netflix News!!!! - November 30, 2016
- Where Did The Passion Go? - November 29, 2016
- Hallmark Channel’s “My Christmas Dream” #CountdowntoChristmas this Saturday, Nov 19th at 8pm/7c! - November 16, 2016